Author Topic: Crazy Idea - O'Club.. Poker.. getting paid..  (Read 532 times)

Offline Machine

• Copper Member
Crazy Idea - O'Club.. Poker.. getting paid..
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2003, 03:58:12 PM »
Originally posted by sling322
Ok guys...if you wanna do this, do it privately or at least start your own thread in the appropriate place.

Like I said sling, it was in relation to the subject, but just on the funny side.  I thought it was really funny.  Yea, put some poker or black jack games in there.  That's cool!

Maybe a sim game or even a even a quake short game.
What the heck.  Couldn't hurt anything, but what happens when a guy is ahead in black jack and doesn't notice that it's time to start the event?

One thing that this game needs is a little patience from everyone.

Can't we just sit there and wait and take care of the final little things that need to be done?

Just some thoughts!

Offline Midnight

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2003, 04:06:33 PM »
Originally posted by Machine
It does?  Hummm, just more of your professional view shining through!  Just look at your post, it was taken right from your post!

But, I guess you don't have enough time to see that!  Besides, it was a joke to begin with.  But, you can't take a joke!  LOL

Also, I didn't even mention that you couldn't even send the email to me with the orders in it until I requested them.  This has happened twice now.  Two Frames and No orders until I request them.  BTW:  I didn't bother to include any of your emails in here, I figured that they were personal between me and you.  But if you insist to include them, I will start posting your emails to me in  here too.  That will provide a good laugh for everyone.

:D

Now you are just itching for it aren't you? If it's a joke, remove the image and quit trying to be Mr. Funny Man.

You recieved the same exact Email that every other Allied CO recieved the first time I sent it. Every Allied CO who still has those original orders will be able to plainly see your Email address included in that distribution list as machine_gunzz@hotmail.com

And what do you mean two frames and no orders? If you didn't get any for frame 1, I certainly had nothing to do with that.

And yes, please do include all the Email I sent to regarding those mission orders.

I don't know where you are getting your perspective on this whole thing, Machine, but I suggest to you that you may be suffering from a slight case of post traumatic stress disorder. Your "Joke" comments ceased to be funny during your flurry of complaints after having to ditch on the RTB leg of that attack.

Perhaps it would have been better if you were shot down, then I wouldn't have to listen to you crying about a lousy quarter tank of gas.

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2003, 06:17:20 PM »
Midnight has put out some excellent squad orders for the Squad Operations as many of our C.O.’s have.  Mistakes happen and it was certainly not intentional.  He tried, what more can you ask for?

Machine after you have been a Frame C.O. a few times you might be a little more understanding. Until then please remember: to error is human, to forgive is divine - Alexander Pope

Lastly, this is not what the thread is about. Take it to e-mails, or on the Squad Operation forum.
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline Machine

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2003, 06:46:44 PM »
Originally posted by Midnight
Now you are just itching for it aren't you? If it's a joke, remove the image and quit trying to be Mr. Funny Man.

LOL ROFLMAO  LOL  HA HA HA HA HA