Author Topic: Euro Friendly ***KOTH***  (Read 525 times)

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Euro Friendly ***KOTH***
« on: April 02, 2003, 06:39:50 AM »
There has been a proposal to shift the ***KOTH*** to accomodate the European players.  I think it is a good idea, but don't want to lose our existing faithful because of a hasty decision.  I'd like you guys to tell me what you think is best.  Here are some of the ideas to consider.

FYI,
Because of the length of our event, we are stuck with either Friday or Saturday night.  The ideas, in no particular order:
[list=1]
  • Move it up two hours.  (would start @ 8 PM EST on Fridays)
  • Move it up one hour (9PM EST of Fridays, - I don't think this will be early enough for Euros)
  • Move it to Saturday & earlier (8PM EST)
  • Move it to Saturday & earlier (9PM EST - might work)
  • [/list=1]

If you have any other suggestions, please post them.  

***EUROs!, please post if you will join us at a new time/day.***

Offline BigGun

• Silver Member
Euro Friendly ***KOTH***
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2003, 04:35:49 PM »
First off, I would like to all those that make KOTH possible. March was first time I have flown KOTH, lot of fun & plan on more.

I understand wanting Euro guys chance to fly in KOTH without haveing to get up at 4a.m. I am fine with the current time. Moving to Friday 9pm Eastern time would be doable, but if you moved it to 8pm on Fridays a lot of west coast US people might not be able to make it. I live in California & that would make it 5pm. I guess I could tell boss I just had to leave early once a month...

Saturdays could work from my perspective, either of times listed.

Whenever it is, I will try to make it now that I have done it once. Didn't do super well, but had a lot of FUN!

Offline icemaw

• Gold Member
Euro Friendly ***KOTH***
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2003, 05:14:15 PM »
8 pm eastern is too early for me still at work at that time.
any other time is fine.
Army of Das Muppets     
Member DFC Furballers INC. If you cant piss with big dogs go run with the pack