Author Topic: Multi wine thread.Covers it all  (Read 686 times)

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
Multi wine thread.Covers it all
« on: April 15, 2003, 09:03:20 AM »
I got HO'ed by a LA7 and then he porked my fuel.I reupped 214 times from the exact same spot and he kept vulching me.Its not fair.:rolleyes:
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2003, 09:17:44 AM »
bet ya SHANE was the la7 driver:eek:

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 09:33:14 AM »
This guy shot me down and he's not even got my tattoos or my beard or my senior values! he doesn't even care about my age! I got my censor friends to mute his 2 pennies philosophy but he relogged another account and still shot me down! HE WARPS !!!!
BRING BACK GENTLEMEN'S AH!!!!!!!
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline aac

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2003, 10:02:48 AM »
now this is a good one  I give it a 9.9

THERE AIN'T NO 10's, LOL

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2003, 10:15:19 AM »
I thought this was about the merits of California vs French, or red vs white, or something along those lines.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2003, 11:00:06 AM »
Originally posted by SLO
bet ya SHANE was the la7 driver:eek:

lol, i wasn't vulching you. nor did i HO you to my knowledge, altho' i might've taken the shot if you presented it. not my fault if i can aim better.

:D

might i suggest you try a niki? it handles much better than a yak or or la5.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2003, 01:23:32 PM »
friggin 202 dweeb making my uberfast p51 overshoot like nothing then its little bb guns outshoot me...after wich its porks my feild and vulches me because im a retard...KICK THE 202 OUT OF THE GAME FREAKIUN DWEEBS

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2003, 03:06:31 PM »
Originally posted by aac
now this is a good one  I give it a 9.9

THERE AIN'T NO 10's, LOL

Chief...

He left out warps and porked gv model. You can't give him more than a 9.4 :D.
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2003, 03:11:15 PM »
Did I neglect to say that said LA7 did a AltF4 when ack came up and I manned one?But yea,I left out warping and it would have been sorta hard to use the porked GV model unless Maby he came back in a Tiger and raided the field?Maby like " I hit him with yadda yadda rounds of yadda yadda at yadda yadda range"
I will work on my form  :mad:  

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2003, 04:32:51 PM »
I only want to furball in early war planes but I can`t because I haven`t got eonough common sense to up from a field that is not porked.  I can`t fly to their fields because my field ack want reach that far and the big ole mean late war planes can chase me down before I get back to my ack cover. I want a  furball , but , not too big. I don`t want to go to DA because I don`t want to duel and if I ask too many to go there the furball will get too large. I want to fly in the MA for the comaraderie and chatter, but of course I squelch channel one the minute I enter. I won`t attempt to make a map because I haven`t got the talent, but I will tell anyone who makes one where they went totaly wrong. I hate GVs but the GV drivers were given tank town. It`s  not fair. I want a fighter town, but don`t make it a seperate arena. I want more CVs , but I don`t want anyone to be able to sink them. The majority of the MA is ruining my game play. Don`t give us anymore JU models, their worthless.  Anyone who porks fuel is playing the game all wrong. The people who want to win the war for their country are a bunch of losers. I don`t see why the game can`t be set up to my specifications, after all I pay $15.00 a month for this. The fields are too far apart. Move the fields closer together.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sound familiar? :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2003, 04:42:57 PM »
Originally posted by Jackal1
I only want to furball in early war planes but I can`t because I haven`t got eonough common sense to up from a field that is not porked.  I can`t fly to their fields because my field ack want reach that far and the big ole mean late war planes can chase me down before I get back to my ack cover. I want a  furball , but , not too big. I don`t want to go to DA because I don`t want to duel and if I ask too many to go there the furball will get too large. I want to fly in the MA for the comaraderie and chatter, but of course I squelch channel one the minute I enter. I won`t attempt to make a map because I haven`t got the talent, but I will tell anyone who makes one where they went totaly wrong. I hate GVs but the GV drivers were given tank town. It`s  not fair. I want a fighter town, but don`t make it a seperate arena. I want more CVs , but I don`t want anyone to be able to sink them. The majority of the MA is ruining my game play. Don`t give us anymore JU models, their worthless.  Anyone who porks fuel is playing the game all wrong. The people who want to win the war for their country are a bunch of losers. I don`t see why the game can`t be set up to my specifications, after all I pay $15.00 a month for this. The fields are too far apart. Move the fields closer together.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sound familiar? :D

aren't you a clever little beasty?

yes you are.  

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2003, 04:54:05 PM »
To long winded but well versed

Offline mjolnir

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2003, 01:41:26 AM »
Jackal = lazs?

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2003, 09:37:05 AM »
Originally posted by mjolnir
Jackal = lazs?

lmao-
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------