Author Topic: Thousands demonstrate in anti-Bush march...  (Read 2740 times)

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Thousands demonstrate in anti-Bush march...
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2003, 03:41:49 PM »
But blitz how come you dont ackngnowlege tht fact that these people can only protest beciuse of the US victory in the war and the removal of saddams regime?

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2003, 03:49:34 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
But blitz how come you dont ackngnowlege tht fact that these people can only protest beciuse of the US victory in the war and the removal of saddams regime?

If i was in charge , i wouldn't allow communists to demonstrate, no way, ridiculous! I would cut them down if they stand and i would shoot 'em if they run!!! :D

Regards Blitz

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was just plain ridiculous

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2003, 03:53:29 PM »
He cant even bring himself to admit that the USA has given Iraqis the freedom to deonstrate - even when some are demonstrating against the USA.  Wow, simply Wow... He is  a sick boy...  But hell were those east german propagandists and brainwashers good, whoopee we gotta admit they did some fantastic and very thurough work on blitz...

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2003, 04:05:45 PM »
He cant even bring himself to admit that the USA has given Iraqis the freedom to deonstrate - even when some are demonstrating against the USA.  Wow, simply Wow... He is  a sick boy...  But hell were those east german propagandists and brainwashers good, whoopee we gotta admit they did some fantastic and very thurough work on blitz...

Well, take it as a benefit that i even bother to talk to you, normally i put all former communists on my mute list!!! :D

Regards Blitz

They hide everywhere in  countries of the free west-> they are the fith column of moskow!

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was just plain ridiculous

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2003, 04:16:11 PM »
So I guess this is Blitz#2, the one who hates communism....

Here is an old post I wrote in one of Blitz's bizzare threads, seems my prediction of his behavior has been very accurate.

Blitz what with the multiple personality thing you got going on??

Lets see this is usually how it goes...

Blitz #1:

Communism is the gee golly most bestest thing ever.

GRUNHERZ:

Blitz you tard communsim is evil.

Blitz #2:

Yes grun I hate communism.

GRUNHERZ:

But you just said you wanna have Che Guevara's baby.

Blitz #1:

Yes of course Che was a great leader, so dreamy. And oh that Castro - my hero.

GRUNHERZ:

But blitz, Che and Castro are viscious muderes.

Blitz #2:

Of course they are because I hate communists.

GRUNHERZ:  :confused:

And so on..

BTW here is the link to the whole thread blitz started. He titled it:
Great American Communists

Check that crap out, blitz is one sick brainwashed puppy...

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2003, 04:28:03 PM »
Originally posted by 10Bears
LOL ok that woke you up..

If the Iraqi people were giving the choice between an secular administration and Islamic fundamentalism they would choose the later.. I would bet $100.

I sure did!!..  
No.. this is not a communist country..

You ever pay up on your last bet with Toad?

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2003, 08:48:53 AM »
anyone else see the irony here?   we got russians telling us how to deal with arabs... we got russians claiming that stalin allowed them to surpass the U.S. in something (maybe the space race?)... we got russians that actually think they can prevent us from doing whatever we want..
lazs

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2003, 09:31:43 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
anyone else see the irony here?   we got russians telling us how to deal with arabs... we got russians claiming that stalin allowed them to surpass the U.S. in something (maybe the space race?)... we got russians that actually think they can prevent us from doing whatever we want..
lazs

Amusing ain't it.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2003, 09:42:19 AM »
Death to infidel mercinary invaders, may you be hit on the head with many shoes! :D

Here is one I made just for Boroda, so he feels lil bit better while waiting in line for toilet paper... ;)

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2003, 11:06:46 AM »
Originally posted by Rude
You ever pay up on your last bet with Toad?

Looks like he's going to be paying me Rude..

Blix attacks US war intelligence

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,941231,00.html

Blix said he found it "very, very disturbing" that US intelligence
failed to identify as fakes documents suggesting Iraq tried to buy uranium from Niger, the West African nation
which is the third- largest producer of mined uranium.

In December, the US state department used the information to support its case that Iraq was lying about its
weapons programs. But on March 7, Mohammed ElBaradei, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency
(IAEA), told the security council that the documents were [SIZE=8]forgeries.[/SIZE]

Opps... heh... no wonder the security council wouldn't give approval.. Bush might have lied to Congress.. the American people and to the world..

no biggy..

We're still waiting.

Hey Rude you live in the south right?.. The Yankees didn't invade and occupy the south.. They came to liberate it from the opressive Confederates..

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2003, 11:16:42 AM »
C'mon man....you're gonna pull something stretchin that far:)

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2003, 11:46:24 AM »
Just making a little clarification there Rude.. I bet Toad that there was maybe a couple of buckets of bug spray in Iraq not the massive amounts of WMD ready to go as Toad/Bush insisted.

He has 3 months from April 19th to prove these massive piles. Your asking me if I had paid up seems rather odd seeing as how these massive piles of WMD haven’t turned up. I’m curious as to why you asked that?.

BTW you might recall my speculating on how the spin might go. Well they sent the stuff over to Syria... Well, they buried it deep in the sand.. We’ll find it you bet ya..  Sounds like OJ searching for his wife’s killers.

We liberated Iraq.  That’s nice.. And it won’t be too hard to revise some history to fit with current events. The USSR was merely liberating Hungary.. The good German people living in Poland had to be liberated from the Polish regime. The Japanese simply used a preemptive strike on Pearl Harbor.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2003, 11:51:38 AM »
We liberated Iraq. That’s nice.. And it won’t be too hard to revise some history to fit with current events. The USSR was merely liberating Hungary.. The good German people living in Poland had to be liberated from the Polish regime. The Japanese simply used a preemptive strike on Pearl Harbor.

FUK YOU!

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2003, 12:05:36 PM »

FUK YOU!

Heheheh Thank you!..
Sharpen your debate skills.. next time you'll win one.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2003, 12:11:16 PM »
"We liberated Iraq. That’s nice.. And it won’t be too hard to revise some history to fit with current events. The USSR was merely liberating Hungary.. The good German people living in Poland had to be liberated from the Polish regime. The Japanese simply used a preemptive strike on Pearl Harbor."

10bears I am a simpleton.. please please please tell me this is a troll.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve