Author Topic: Combat Mission Humor  (Read 372 times)

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
Combat Mission Humor
« on: April 21, 2003, 11:46:34 PM »
Badger did this to me.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Combat Mission Humor
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2003, 02:05:33 AM »
I'm allways shocked when two young men play a game with the word "penetration" :D

gniark gniark gniark  :p

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
Combat Mission Humor
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2003, 02:08:46 AM »
Rear Penetration :)

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Combat Mission Humor
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2003, 02:20:16 AM »
that's worst !

and weird ;)

Offline Badger

• Copper Member
      • Military Surplus Collectors Forums
Combat Mission Humor
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2003, 07:08:22 AM »
It doesn't mean we're going steady.  :D

What Funked is not showing you are the 2 half-track infantry carriers and the 75mm support half-track that little sucker bagged before I managed to sneak up behind him. :D

Fun match FunkedUp .........

.... great entertainment product.  It goes to show that a game doesn't have to be loaded with tons of eye candy or other bells and whistles to be highly enjoyable.  This thing even runs well on my 700 Mhz laptop.  Really looking forward their CMAK desert setting add-on to be released in the Fall.

Regards,
Badger

Offline UserName

• Copper Member
Combat Mission Humor
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2003, 09:31:16 AM »
Originally posted by Badger

.... great entertainment product.  It goes to show that a game doesn't have to be loaded with tons of eye candy or other bells and whistles to be highly enjoyable.  This thing even runs well on my 700 Mhz laptop.  Really looking forward their CMAK desert setting add-on to be released in the Fall.

Regards,
Badger

Heh, you're talking as if CMBB looks like crap! It's one of the best looking wargames out there, especially with mods. If you want a wargame devoid of eyecandy (but still be a blast to play), play TacOps. ;) CMBB is a motherbeautiful wargame, run it at 4x FSAA with some of the more popular mods, and it feels like you're there on the battlefield (after the obligatory half a case of beer). It's one of the best (if not the best) wargame released in years. It's a shame they focused on the Russian front, it's not a front I can really relate to.

And is CMAK going to be an addon? I thought it was going to be a whole new seperate release? I'd be pretty nice if it were an addon...

Offline UserName

• Copper Member
Combat Mission Humor
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2003, 09:35:43 AM »
On more thing, it's a real kick in the pants that BFC said they weren't interested in doing a game set in the PTO. That was the theatre for infantry combat! A real shame.