Author Topic: Attention C-Hog haters  (Read 750 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Attention C-Hog haters
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2000, 10:09:00 AM »
-------------------------------------------
AKWabbit has 12 kills and has been killed 4 times in the P-51D against the F4U-1C.
-------------------------------------------

If I don't fear them in my paper thin pony (the wind blows and my wings fall off, not to mention the nerfed .50's  ) then none of you should.

I think there are many who would do better training more and whining less.  Then they might not have a problem with chogs.

But then for many, training isn't nearly as satisfying as whinning.  

Regards,
Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Nemo

• Zinc Member
Attention C-Hog haters
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2000, 11:10:00 AM »
AKWabbit.....amen

And Zigrat, I watched your film and have these comments.  What a good flight!  I don't think you have proved anything against the f4u, but showed us all some good moves
Also, wasn't that fun?  Isn't that what we're
playing this game for?

I think that the reality of it is this: If the f4u1c were the only plane available, the results of this game would be the same, some pilots are just better than others

Nemo (just "nobody" that has flown the F4U in every flight sim that it was available and loved it )

One more thing.  I have said in other post over the months regarding the F4u that it is the LW types that always complain about the Hogs in this game.  I still believe that, but after going 2 weeks flying only LW planes I have to say, that in the latest patch anyway, that they don't really perform very well in here.  For me anyway.  Maybe the new D9 will even things up and keep things interesting.  They will keep us looking up anyway