Author Topic: Cactus Air Force-Recruiting Now!  (Read 244 times)

Offline Oddball-CAF

• Silver Member
Cactus Air Force-Recruiting Now!
« on: April 27, 2003, 07:26:38 AM »
WE'RE LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD MEN!

The Cactus Air Force, one of online Flight Simming's oldest and most established squads with a history dating back to the "Days of DOS" is currently in the process of expanding our ranks.  Our priority at the moment is to establish a full strength bomber group which would consist of B17s, B26s, JU88s, JU87 Stukas, etc.

If you have an -established- Aces High account, intend on maintaining that account, and are looking for a fine group of team-oriented individuals to wing with, we'd most certainly like to have the opportunity for you to check us out.

The "CAF" as we are known as, flies in the Main Arena as Rooks. We do not "rotate" as some squads do, and are dedicated to maintaining a positive, fun-oriented, team approach in the Aces High skies.

Our Squad Nights are held each Thursday at 9PM EASTERN time in The Main Arena.

If you're new, old, part of a squad you're not happy with, or just interested in seeing what a squad is all about, I heartily encourage you to give us a look.

We've got a web page which can be viewed at www.cactusairforce.org which will give you a very good, in depth idea of what we're about and who some of our current pilots are. I'm sure you've stumbled across some of these mugs in your adventures in the Main Arena at one point or another. :)

Interested? Email me at cholmes-usmc@attbi.com with any questions or concerns you may have. I'll be more than happy to take the time to go into things more in depth.

Regards, and Good Hunting!

Oddball, Cactus Air Force Recruiting Officer

www.cactusairforce.org