Author Topic: Looking for something different this weekend?  (Read 418 times)

vadr

Looking for something different this weekend?
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2000, 07:25:00 PM »
Wolf,

Thanks, but it's actually not my design.

However, I am the CM Lead for the weekly events team, so the responsibility and the authority for these events rest in me.

That means: "The buck stops here". If you've got an issue with the design or conduct of a weekly scenario, I'm the guy you should talk to. If you have design or an idea for a weekly scenario that you'd like to see run, I'm also the guy you should talk to.

The objective of the CM Team is to hold events that are fun and entertaining for the players. We welcome your feedback on how to do that better.

Extreme, I wonder if the Friday night (US) timeslot is the one you are referring to? If that's the case, and their are enough  players interested to make it worthwhile, we can certainly hold a frame at that time.

Also, We have a group of CM's that are running their own set of scenarios at PacRim-friendly times. Check the special events forum for details.

------------------
Vadr
Kommandeur, III/JG 2 'Richthofen'
CM, S3 Team/Parser
Combat Flightsim Business Forum      

Offline Extreme

• Zinc Member
Looking for something different this weekend?
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2000, 07:54:00 PM »
Vadr...pretty sure it was on a Friday coz it was Saturday Aussie time.

Anyway, recent events have been Sundays US times (Monday our times)which is rather difficult to attend  .

US Saturday times would be good too since it's our Sunday - even if it's earlier mornings.

Ex.