Author Topic: French Soldiers Are Brave  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
French Soldiers Are Brave
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2003, 03:07:14 AM »
. french intel was supplying iraq military with data they used while fighting American military.

Unproven.

french government supplied high rank iraqis with false eu based passports.

Unproven.

Also, please tell me what an 'eu based passport' actually is. Sounds like I ought to get one.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2003, 03:19:23 AM by Dowding »
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2003, 03:19:00 AM »
Well, well. I did some reading of Croatia's actions in WW2, not knowing much about it previously. All I can say is that if Croatia's glorious military history only spans WW2, then I wouldn't be so proud considering the barbarism that went with it. Every nation has had its dark moments, but Croatia did especially well at cramming it all into such a short space in time.

Dark times, indeed.

French Surrender Monkeys? Probably better to be one of those than a Side Switching Croatian Nazi Butcher, I should say. Doesn't have the same ring, of course, and neither does it fit in with the current French bashing stylee.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2003, 03:21:49 AM by Dowding »
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2003, 03:39:32 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding
Unproven.

Unproven.

Also, since you are so knowledgeable in this area, please tell me what an 'eu based passport' actually is. Sounds like I ought to get one.

take a peek at http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20030506-32981825.htm

by eu based passport i was referring to the french passports being considered eu documents youll see what i meant when you read the report. bad wording on my part there. mark my words dude over the next couple of months more and more stuff like this is going to be revealed.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2003, 04:08:38 AM »
A single report in the Washington Times is now deamed undisputable truth?

The story is absolutely denied by the French government and there has no confirmation or even comment by the US government. Instead we have a story based on an anonymous 'official' in the Pentagon, and unfounded assertions drawn from it.

Remember the last Gulf War? Remember the stories of Kuwaiti babies been thrown from their incubators. It turned out to be utter rubbish with no foundation in truth. I view these latest stories with a great deal of skepticism until solid evidence is revealed.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2003, 04:17:11 AM »
I hear the sheeps are being herded once again

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2003, 04:18:22 AM »
Gotta go with Dowding on this one.  The Washington Times is not who you want to list as your sole source on a story.  Notice how nobody else has picked up on it yet?

Oh... and we sure are catching a large number of these guys still in Iraq.

MiniD

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2003, 04:33:15 AM »
Originally posted by anonymous
sorry dude but the slack i cut french warriors due to professional respect in no way applies to their piece of **** leader. french intel was supplying iraq military with data they used while fighting American military. french government supplied high rank iraqis with false eu based passports. those are two of many cases where france acted well beyond diplomatically opposing American led military action. chirac is a leader of a sovereign and a free country and he ****ed up in a big way because he allowed things to happen and be done that are going to cost his sovereign and free country alot of goodwill around the globe once all the facts come out. disagreeing is one thing. directly aiding the wartime enemy of a supposed ally is beyond the pale. im not surprised tho. it was pretty amusing that war criminals around bosnia suddenly stopped "slipping out the back door at the last possible moment" once the french were cut out of the loop when it came to planning snatch ops against wanted war criminals. you can respect french warriors and accept that their leaders are scum at the same time.

I've a 2 letter answer : BS.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2003, 05:22:36 AM »
Originally posted by Dowding
A single report in the Washington Times is now deamed undisputable truth?

The story is absolutely denied by the French government and there has no confirmation or even comment by the US government. Instead we have a story based on an anonymous 'official' in the Pentagon, and unfounded assertions drawn from it.

Remember the last Gulf War? Remember the stories of Kuwaiti babies been thrown from their incubators. It turned out to be utter rubbish with no foundation in truth. I view these latest stories with a great deal of skepticism until solid evidence is revealed.

for reasons ill keep to myself ill say i believe the report. lets check back with each other in three months? sound fair to you? the baby incubator toss story was worse than a phony news report it was kuwaitis testifying before congress in order to get votes for military action. those kuwaitis sucked. they fled their country then lied before congress desparate to save their wealth from iraqi looting while the lower class kuwaitis stayed in or near kuwait the ones staying near training with us for unconventional warfare ops so theyd be ready if called upon. look at the pattern of frances actions. against war because they believe inspections working? then we find out they been paying hussein and his buddies millions "under the table" for first place in line on business deals when sanctions lifted? bottom line is you dont believe the report and i do. well see whos right and whos wrong as time goes by. the washington times report was the quickest confirmation i could find for you. ive heard that story from more than just the washington times.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2003, 05:30:57 AM »
Originally posted by straffo
I've a 2 letter answer : BS.

heres my three letter answer: predictable french response.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2003, 05:33:35 AM »
Originally posted by Mini D
Oh... and we sure are catching a large number of these guys still in Iraq.

MiniD

one of the top ten only so far. and Rice has publicly stated her doubts that some havent escaped into or through syria as well. like i said, well get back to this in three months if im wrong ill be very shocked to say the least.

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2003, 05:38:06 AM »
Thirty something of the top 55 (Playing cards that is).... at least that's what I seem to recall hearing.

MiniD

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2003, 05:41:49 AM »
Originally posted by Mini D
Thirty something of the top 55 (Playing cards that is).... at least that's what I seem to recall hearing.

MiniD

we both right. but one of top ten when reward offered for just one of those ten is many times total reward for next forty means something isnt adding up right. money talks when you are trying to track guys down.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2003, 05:50:04 AM »
Originally posted by Fishu
I hear the sheeps are being herded once again

are those the same sheep that were all upset over the iraqi museum artifacts that were stolen due to a lack of American security at the museum even though they were stolen before the American "war for oil" was begun? or are those the same sheep that were concerned over tens of thousands of "certain" iraqi civilian and coalition military casualties? or wait were those the sheep that blamed the deaths of iraqi children on the sanctions against iraq before the hundreds of millions of cash were found hidden throughout iraq? any idea how much it costs to feed and medicate a kid in that part of the world for one year when American subsidized food and medicine is available?

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2003, 08:03:50 AM »
Originally posted by anonymous
are those the same sheep that were all upset over the iraqi museum artifacts that were stolen due to a lack of American security at the museum even though they were stolen before the American "war for oil" was begun? or are those the same sheep that were concerned over tens of thousands of "certain" iraqi civilian and coalition military casualties? or wait were those the sheep that blamed the deaths of iraqi children on the sanctions against iraq before the hundreds of millions of cash were found hidden throughout iraq? any idea how much it costs to feed and medicate a kid in that part of the world for one year when American subsidized food and medicine is available?

I'll took some time to answer a post of your the day you will be able to format it in a readable way like by using the ENTER key of your keyboard or use the minimal punctuation needed to make your post resemble something structured and I'll repeat myself readable for all mortal and not only the half-god and deity.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2003, 08:27:14 AM »
It's the burger generation of the sheeps.