Author Topic: French Soldiers Are Brave  (Read 1658 times)

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
French Soldiers Are Brave
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2003, 09:46:18 AM »
Originally posted by straffo
I'll took some time to answer a post of your the day you will be able to format it in a readable way like by using the ENTER key of your keyboard or use the minimal punctuation needed to make your post resemble something structured and I'll repeat myself readable for all mortal and not only the half-god and deity.

well it appears you are fairly perceptive but youve come to the wrong conclusion this time dude. im not a god or deity of any type unless you are enrolled in a very select "graduate school". heres a hint pal just because your girl was screaming "god" over and over again when we were in that room together that dont mean im actually him. :) ill double check my spelling and punctuation and grammar the day this bb becomes work related or is used to write a letter to mom. sue me they took all the best typists and formet them into a task unit for the future invasion and regime change in france. :)

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2003, 09:47:25 AM »
Originally posted by Fishu
It's the burger generation of the sheeps.

i understand now. next time i take leave im coming to finland dont smoke it all before i get there.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2003, 09:48:00 AM »
Sorry , still unreadable.

Offline anonymous

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2003, 09:50:08 AM »
Sorry , still unreadable.

are you positive that the decibels your brain was subject to from the almost humanly impossible loud screams of "GOD" coming from your girl even through two interior walls didnt somehow damage your brain and ability to read? go to the doctor soon. ask him for an induction physical as well because the typists are being armed as i type. if you are guilty of war crimes make sure to get safe passage to syria. dont worry theres members of your government that have ample experience in helping war crimes suspects flee justice. silly me all these years i thought they only exported wine. :)

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2003, 10:13:23 AM »
I'll took some time to answer a post of your the day you will be able to format it in a readable way like by using the ENTER key of your keyboard or use the minimal punctuation needed to make your post resemble something structured and I'll repeat myself readable for all mortal and not only the half-god and deity.

Good thing no one puts the same requirements on your english or my french.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2003, 12:02:58 PM »
I didnt gloss over anything, I plainly said croatians werte fifgting alongside the germans, I plainly said most croatians initially welcomed the germans as friends and allies based on our long history of cultural ties with austria, I plainly said many croatians would have been good honest allies to germany for good or bad, like we were in ww1, if hitler and the ustashe had not given so much of croatian territory to italy - a total disgrace. I also fully addmitred that the ustashe were barbarians in their behavior. I have no illusions about the mistakes croatia made and the bad behavior of us in the past... Why do you think I do? Did you even read my posts before you said that?

But lets not allow that to get in the way of some good french cowardice sterotype bashing... :)