Author Topic: Hedonism III Super Club....Bad Idea?  (Read 701 times)

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
Hedonism III Super Club....Bad Idea?
« on: May 12, 2003, 01:11:55 PM »
Anyone been to Hedonism II or III?

I was interested in it, until I saw the websight, and got a feeling I would be gang raped the minute I got off the plane.

I was thinking about going down there with my wife.

Is this place a huge swingers club with a beach?

I'm looking for a resort that's an adult playground, that's a little risque, but not raunchy. (Translation: I don't want every slob in the place sticking their hand up my wifes dress)

Any advice?

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
Re: Hedonism III Super Club....Bad Idea?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 01:28:40 PM »
Originally posted by muckmaw
Anyone been to Hedonism II or III?

I was interested in it, until I saw the websight, and got a feeling I would be gang raped the minute I got off the plane.

I was thinking about going down there with my wife.

Is this place a huge swingers club with a beach?

I'm looking for a resort that's an adult playground, that's a little risque, but not raunchy. (Translation: I don't want every slob in the place sticking their hand up my wifes dress)

Any advice?

I've never been to one, but a guy I know has.  He said he was on the beach one day and a woman asked him to rub lotion on her, despite the fact that her husband was not far from them playing some beach game.  After a while the woman, a beautiful blonde, propositioned him...she made no bones about him..just came right out and invited him to have sex with her.  He declined and she was a bit upset and told her husband.  The husband yelled at the guy.

I've been meaning to get to one ever since I heard this story.

When are you thinking of going?..maybe me and the wife will join you guys...wink, wink, nudge, nudge...say no more.;)
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 02:05:24 PM »
Wait....the guy yelled at him for not having sex with his wife?

This sounds like the major leagues of swingers.

*yikes*

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2003, 02:12:26 PM »
ROFLMAD!

Ya sick bastards!

Eh, can singles come?

:D
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2003, 02:16:22 PM »
Listen...

I'm just looking for a resort with alot of Nudie Beaches, maybe some hotties at the dance club at night.

Sorta like Girls Gone Wild, without the puking college kids.

I'm NOT banging someone elses wife..and NO MAN is banging my wife...(Notice I said NO MAN...now if a woman wants to, well...I'm open minded ;) )

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2003, 02:21:16 PM »
LOL...

Well, I actually feel the same way muck.....I was just kidding about joining you guys.:)
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2003, 02:49:53 PM »
I know Curv.

Now if I can just find a resort will all the woman are hot, and totally Bisexual.;)

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2003, 02:56:33 PM »
I've seen that Hedonism club on TV. It looks like it's full of tired old women (35+).

I can get that around here on any given saturday night, given enough beer and lack of scruples. :D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 03:01:17 PM by Dowding »
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2003, 03:39:35 PM »
Oh sorry, thought you said Super Cub

« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 03:44:23 PM by Holden McGroin »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline udet

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.angelfire.com/nd/mihaipruna/dogfight.html
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2003, 03:43:34 PM »
yeah, is there one for singles

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2003, 03:56:52 PM »
Curval and Muck,

You guys and your wives can come vacation at my house anytime!  Only the 2 of you will have to wait in the living room :D

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2003, 04:00:40 PM »
If you don't mind the sight of someone getting a blowjob while you're tryin to eat your breakfast,it's a great place...I was at Hedonism 2 Negril.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2003, 04:03:36 PM »
Originally posted by SirLoin
If you don't mind the sight of someone getting a blowjob while you're tryin to eat your breakfast,it's a great place...I was at Hedonism 2 Negril.

Okay..that settles it...I'm off to Hedonism, first damn chance I get.

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2003, 04:11:40 PM »
Actually,I was staying at another resort,but we got someone in a boat to take us out to this secluded island just off the Hedonism resort thinking we could have a "Desert Island" experience..Then along came an overcrowded boat of about 20 guys n' girls from Hed2 ,two Jamaican's singing with guitars and ...What a party!!!..We went back with them to the resort and enjoyed a great beach party..Lot's of hanky panky everywhere!..Morning came and we joined in the breakfast and as I was just digging into a plate of acke and saltfish..a few tables over in plain veiw was a guy getting Monika'd...:eek:
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2003, 04:11:53 PM »
lol!
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.