Author Topic: How can I upload noseart?  (Read 378 times)

Offline Rafe

• Zinc Member
How can I upload noseart?
« on: May 20, 2003, 08:57:52 PM »
Will someone tell me how? Thanks if you answer

Offline MaddogJoe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2003, 06:20:36 AM »
You have to be the leader of the squad Rafe. If I remember right, it has to be a bmp picture, 64x64, 256 colors. Load-up the game on-line, click squads, then upload nose art. Browse to the folder you have stored the picture in and click it to upload. It will load quick, seeing as its only 6KB. Then you wait till it gets oked, and added.

Good Luck !

Maddog Joe

Offline bockko

• Nickel Member
      • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blackoutboys/
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2003, 11:19:44 AM »
if memory serves me correclty, your squaddies will have to delete the art in the squad/noseart directory to get your loaded to their pc's.

Offline _Schadenfreude_

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2003, 03:13:36 PM »
Originally posted by MaddogJoe
You have to be the leader of the squad Rafe. If I remember right, it has to be a bmp picture, 64x64, 256 colors. Load-up the game on-line, click squads, then upload nose art. Browse to the folder you have stored the picture in and click it to upload. It will load quick, seeing as its only 6KB. Then you wait till it gets oked, and added.

Good Luck !

Maddog Joe

How do I change a jpeg into a bmp?

Offline MaddogJoe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2003, 03:23:09 PM »
You have to have an "art program", like Photoshop, Paintshop pro or any number of decent image editing program.

Open the jpeg, click on file, "save as" and choose bmp. If ya don't have and editor, send it to me at maddogjoe@charter.net and I'll fix it for ya.

Maddog Joe