Author Topic: ALT F4  (Read 139 times)

Offline ~Pyroman~

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.nightmares.org
ALT F4
« on: October 11, 2001, 06:49:00 AM »
Well I've seen lots of complaints in here about that but never seen it done before.  Well not until last night.  I think it must be addicting.  Because it happend to me 3 times.  

Now I'm not trying to be a troll and I know it sounds that way but, I'm I think I'm going to post there name on here so everyone can see what kind of dishonorable pilot they are.  

Now let me specify what I mean.  If the SAME pilot just disappears in battle on me more then once when it's hot and heavy I'm going to let everyone know.

I can see disconnects happening so that's why I'm going to let it happen more then once.

By the way I just love it when I see people on open channel <S> each other after a good fight.  Keep that up guys that just shows we have some real class acts in here <S> to all!

Especially the Rooks   :D

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
ALT F4
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2001, 06:59:00 AM »
bear in mind that after 1.08 came out many people have been experiencing CTD's under a variety of circumstances, most commonly crashing, but not always.

there's nothing to gain from someone alt-f4ing to "avoid" a death - you get credit anyway, more often than not.

besides you forgot to name the pilot.

;)
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
ALT F4
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2001, 07:09:00 AM »
ITs ME! i was the second gun man on the grassy nole!

oh wait that was a different crime.  :D

I know what it was pyroman, he saw who his enemy was and couldnt hack it  :cool: