Author Topic: "Pausing" my account.........................  (Read 138 times)

Offline Beefcake

• Gold Member
"Pausing" my account.........................
« on: August 03, 2000, 02:26:00 PM »
I wanna know how can I "pause" my account? Basicly I'm gonna be going back to school soon and for the first month or so I'm gonna cut my computer time so I'll have more time to study. So I would like to "pause" my account, not delete or cancel, just "pause". Any help?
Retired Bomber Dweeb - 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF

AKSeaWulfe

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2000, 02:44:00 PM »
Try editing your account info, save your password and username on a piece of paper and to a file on your hard drive(any text document), then try just removing your credit card info. When time comes to play again, should be able to go back with your username and password to open the account and re-enter your account info.
Should work, but haven't tried it.
-SW

Greg 'wmutt' Cook

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2000, 11:38:00 AM »
I'm trying to do this same thing, and I can't seem to get anywhere with the in game menu (no option to edit account infromation, only password, personal, and e-mail info) and on the website, you must fill in the credit-card information to exit the form (can't leave it blank).
What I have done is email Roni, and she quite promtly e-mailed me back that she would pass my request on to HiTech.  This was only yesterday, so I haven't heard anything yet, but I feel quite confident I will.

------------------
Greg 'wmutt' Cook
332nd Flying Mongrels