Author Topic: Okinawa bugs list  (Read 2182 times)

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
Okinawa bugs list
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2003, 01:26:28 PM »

Now how bad of a team player I am. I shot down 14 planes during event (12 in logs), including several bombers, dammaged few more, cleared friendly 6s several time, found a fleet when on patrol duty, followed the chain of command and orders, and was shot down once, attacking bombers to prevent a field bombrun. That is considering I lost connect at first minutes of frame 2 and could not participate in this frame. I also were kept as a scout at 15k all 1st and half of 3rd frame which prevented me from getting many good oportunities for fighting.

It would seem that he was much more a "team" player then you. As if it matters. I doudt you were even missed in the last 2 frames. Suicide divebombers are a dime a dozen.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Okinawa bugs list
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2003, 05:13:15 PM »
Oh yeah. He's a right stand-up team oriented guy who's more concerned about the needs of the group than he is about his own desires. And you're the champion of fun and fair play for the CT.

That's what you want to hear right? I mean, if you've already got yourself fooled what's the point? Better I just smile knowingly and nod. Got me fooled too. You bet. *ShruG* :D