Author Topic: Shane is killing countrymen  (Read 2722 times)

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
Shane is killing countrymen
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2003, 06:50:24 PM »
yeah eddie, i blame you for being an idiot. and one too lazy this morning to step up and do what brady did this afternoon, namely address and redress the lameness perpetuated under your watch.

didn't you read the manual, aren't you aware of what happens if the CT gets reset? and there's no CT staffer around for a while to fix things?

did you not say this very morning, "i'm logging because all this la5 wants to do is run.." and then stick around a bit before finally logging, even when i asked nicely if you'd reset the map?

uh-huh....

bravo! outstanding! good show! now maybe you should step out of your CT staff shoes when you're making personal insults, especially those related to bodily excretion?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 06:52:26 PM by Shane »
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2003, 06:50:56 PM »
I just realized something awful.

I agreed with Shane.

I'm OMW to de-contaminate myself :(

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2003, 06:56:02 PM »
Originally posted by CurtissP-6EHawk

Dood. I can't believe you posted that.

"Time to go to the UBB"???

Translation: "Wahhhh, MOMMMMMMYYYYYY!"

I bet you used to get beat up a lot, as a kid, eh? :)

culero (LMAO, what a whinerdork)
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2003, 07:05:35 PM »

Originally posted by Shane
they say how one plays a game is but a reflection upon how one plays their life....

ponder that... expand your horizon and look at what hawk was doing in that context...

now take a deep breathe, look in the mirror, and ask youself, "do i suck at real life as much as i suck in the game, is my real stick as misfiring as my joystick, is this high horse i'm trying to ride a dead one?"

Now that's funny, Shane of all useless people, insinuating that Daddog hasnt done much with his real life!  Like Shane has done something with his, at all!  LOL
Shanes life is nothing without this virtual game.  How sad that he thinks it matters.  How sad that all he wants is respect, yet he has very little.  How sad that he just doesnt get why people have 100 times more respect for Daddog than himself.

eskimo

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2003, 07:07:46 PM »
what part of "icons off" do you not understand? :confused:

What part of "I figured it would have been a newbie" was too complicated for you to grasp? "Icons off!" you cry as some sort of excuse for you being too stupid to stop doing it. ;)

Nobody's fooled for a second, Shanepoo. You saw an opportunity. You took it. You don't have to have icons on to be able to figure out you're repeatedly studmuffinging a friendly when they're telling you in the text and you're responding.

You can play at being ignorant hard enough to become that way, apparently. ;)

But ... sez lez vez and all that. Can't unring a bell. Just don't make this your "crowning achievement." :D

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2003, 07:10:34 PM »
yeah eddie, i blame you for being an idiot. and one too lazy this morning to step up and do what brady did this afternoon, namely address and redress the lameness perpetuated under your watch.

didn't you read the manual, aren't you aware of what happens if the CT gets reset? and there's no CT staffer around for a while to fix things?

did you not say this very morning, "i'm logging because all this la5 wants to do is run.." and then stick around a bit before finally logging, even when i asked nicely if you'd reset the map?

uh-huh....

bravo! outstanding! good show! now maybe you should step out of your CT staff shoes when you're making personal insults, especially those related to bodily excretion?

You really want people to hate you.. huh?

eskimo

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2003, 07:11:51 PM »
Originally posted by eskimo2

Now that's funny, Shane of all useless people, insinuating that Daddog hasnt done much with his real life!  Like Shane has done something with his, at all!  LOL
Shanes life is nothing without this virtual game.  How sad that he thinks it matters.  How sad that all he wants is respect, yet he has very little.  How sad that he just doesnt get why people have 100 times more respect for Daddog than himself.

eskimo

well eskimo, just as i know nothing about daddog's life, the converse is true - he knows nothing about mine.

now be a good little school teacher and refresh yourself with the bible. feel free to thump it.

oh, i'm not the one striving for attention by score-whoring the #1-2 spot each and every tour, lol. man, take a good look in your own mirror and think twice about throwing stones in glass houses.

i do understand how people can respect daddog, i used to before he went and got holier than thou on me. i love the smell of burning hypocrisy in the morning.

fwiw, i could care less about any of your's so-called respect, lol. especially in a game, lololol. and trying to bring in something you have not the least idea about is pretty presumptious.

lol ankle humping slobberdonkeys.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2003, 07:13:12 PM »
Originally posted by eskimo2
You really want people to hate you.. huh?

eskimo

sure, if it somehow validates their existence. do you feel validated?

WTFGAS and YMMV and all that.

god bless you.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 07:17:52 PM by Shane »

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
hey arlo...
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2003, 07:17:02 PM »
ask eskimo if you can borrow his dictionary...

or better yet... http://www.dictionary.com

repeatedly

\Re*peat"ed*ly\, adv. More than once; again and again; indefinitely.

i think common useage precludes repeatedly from being "twice."

but hey! you found your moral guns, so stick to them!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2003, 07:17:12 PM »
WTFGAS and YMMV and all that.

You sure are jumping up and down on yer stick pony and slappin yer arse alot to be inserting that so you can pretend you're being all laid back and all. Manic-depressive, prolly. :D

Offline ergRTC

• Silver Member
      • http://bio2.elmira.edu/DMS/index.pl?table=content&faculty=1&page=1
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2003, 07:17:31 PM »
Shane, if you dont like anyone in the ct, and you dont like the people that set up the ct, and you dont like the way people play in the ct, why do you continue to play in the ct.  

You are making this game unenjoyable for many people.  I squelch you as soon as I log on, but I still have to read other people responding to your terrible behavior.  

This game is already stagnant due to the upcoming release, and with only your crap to look forward too I am not surprised my play time is down to maybe an hour a week.  You should really change your attitude.  You were very quiet for a long time, then all of  a sudden you are way out of line again.  Is there a stick back there 2 or 3 months ago you need to be reminded of?  I would love to know the answer to that.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: hey arlo...
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2003, 07:18:19 PM »
ask eskimo if you can borrow his dictionary...

or better yet... http://www.dictionary.com

repeatedly

\Re*peat"ed*ly\, adv. More than once; again and again; indefinitely.

i think common useage precludes repeatedly from being "twice."

but hey! you found your moral guns, so stick to them!

True ... for some it takes longer to get a clue. Once is actually enough for me. ;)

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2003, 07:19:26 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
You sure are jumping up and down on yer stick pony and slappin yer arse alot to be inserting that so you can pretend you're being all laid back and all. Manic-depressive, prolly. :D

are you christian? religious at all? tend to your own house, doctor and stop projecting.

and cheer up!!  you may actually obtain that *one* clue someday.

:D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2003, 07:20:56 PM »
are you christian? religious at all? tend to your own house, doctor and stop projecting.

My house is in order. You got issues. Glad I could help you. You're welcome and all. :D

Online Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2003, 07:21:43 PM »
i like the CT, i just don't particularly care for some of the truly lamer stuff i see, especially from players who've been around a while.

it sets as much a bad example as you think i set... feel free to squelch those who respond to me if that offends you. no one forcing them on ch1.

pot? kettle?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2003, 07:58:09 PM by Shane »