Author Topic: Shane is killing countrymen  (Read 2771 times)

Offline ergRTC

• Silver Member
      • http://bio2.elmira.edu/DMS/index.pl?table=content&faculty=1&page=1
Shane is killing countrymen
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2003, 02:03:25 PM »
shane could get thrown out?  

hahahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahah

i think htc keeps him around just so he has somebody to threaten with his big stick every couple of months for unacceptable behavior.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2003, 02:13:12 PM »
but this begs the question... would my "unacceptable behavior" be present if you guys were a) not doing your own "unacceptable behavior, " aka lameness or b) helping to reduce the amount of "unacceptable behavior"  done by members of your own squads/noobs/friends?

if you're just gonna hump my ankle, you'll continue to get tossed to the floor when i shake my leg.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2003, 02:32:28 PM »
how bout u offer take them to the training room your greatness

we are not worthy :rolleyes:
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2003, 02:46:33 PM »
"check 6 mr GV"

lol.

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2003, 02:54:46 PM »
Originally posted by Arfann
Lemme guess. Breaking in a new keyboard?

Sometimes ya just gotta read to form an actual decent response.

:D *chuckle

Offline ergRTC

• Silver Member
      • http://bio2.elmira.edu/DMS/index.pl?table=content&faculty=1&page=1
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2003, 02:58:32 PM »
damn funny arlo.  thanks needed that.

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2003, 03:53:34 PM »
Okay kids...fights over; go home now.  Seriously, I think people need to drop this thread now.  Everyone knows what both camps think, and continued verbal fragging will serve no purpose but to further polarize the community.  It certainly won't change anyone's mind.

Sabre
CT Staff, Reserve
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2003, 03:56:14 PM »
Originally posted by Shane
but this begs the question... would my "unacceptable behavior" be present if you guys were a) not doing your own "unacceptable behavior, " aka lameness or b) helping to reduce the amount of "unacceptable behavior"  done by members of your own squads/noobs/friends?

if you're just gonna hump my ankle, you'll continue to get tossed to the floor when i shake my leg.

That's just it, Shaneepoo .... you don't decide what is and isn't unacceptable behavior in AH. Not for the community. You can just decide how you react to it. And how you react to it may be viewed by others as something just as bad, if not worse, than what you were supposedly "punishing."

If you want to try to excuse the fragging of C-Hawk by crying about C-Hawk doing something waaaaay worse than you did (attacking an enemy HQ unopposed .. for shame!) that's fine. Some will support you. Some will admonish you. But in the end, you weren't the champion of right in a world gone wrong. You were just a silly fragger with an excuse. ;)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2003, 04:03:05 PM »
Wow. That exchange with you and Steve was touching. You're so misunderstood.:rolleyes:

So you claim to be a warrior for better game play. Im confused as to why you think acting the way you do would make people sit back and think" man, I really need to give this game my best". I have more than once seen people talk about how helpful you are with training, but since most of us have'nt had that pleasure, how would you have us take you?  Whatever its is your are trying to do, its coming off as someone who thrives on being a childish salamander who demands attention. Which is apparently OK behavior here and your list of cheerleaders is growing so maybe I've got it all wrong.

Sorry Sabre, missed your post:D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2003, 04:05:08 PM by Slash27 »

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2003, 04:10:24 PM »
Originally posted by Sabre
Okay kids...fights over; go home now.  Seriously, I think people need to drop this thread now.  Everyone knows what both camps think, and continued verbal fragging will serve no purpose but to further polarize the community.  It certainly won't change anyone's mind.

Sabre
CT Staff, Reserve

bah ... nm

will squelch the moron next time and not waste my breath

hail shane - master of the ct universe!
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2003, 04:57:33 PM »
There really is nothing good happening in this thread.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com