• http://bio2.elmira.edu/DMS/index.pl?table=content&faculty=1&page=1
So?!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2003, 12:59:50 PM »
just amazing, it never stops.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
So?!
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2003, 01:04:57 PM »
pheromones... the harder i shake my leg, the more that keep going back for it... almost moth-like... :eek:

:rolleyes:
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline ergRTC

• Silver Member
So?!
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2003, 01:18:54 PM »
Schools out isnt it.

sigh

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
So?!
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2003, 01:20:27 PM »
see.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.

Offline Bolt45

• Zinc Member
mouthy types
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2003, 01:34:07 PM »
Just curious ..are some of you this "mouthy" in real life to others ?
or just in here where it's...safe ?? no offense meant just wondering ...:cool:

Regards ,
Bolt45

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
So?!
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2003, 01:50:56 PM »
what do you mean, "safe"?

:confused:

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
So?!
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2003, 01:58:30 PM »
He means would you mouth off in arm's reach of the person you are mouthing off to.  He's insinuating would you be confrontational in a situation where the confrontation could turn physical.

basically would you (general you) run your mouth when it might get you a fist in said mouth.

I think he wants to see Shane and Arlo throw down in real life or something.  ;)
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline ergRTC

• Silver Member
So?!
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2003, 02:01:40 PM »
Well shane said he was going to be in Maryland this summer.  I guess we could  find out which keiki camp he is gonna be at, and bring him a 'care' package.

sorry just couldnt resist.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
So?!
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2003, 02:43:49 PM »
Originally posted by Nifty
He means would you mouth off in arm's reach of the person you are mouthing off to.  He's insinuating would you be confrontational in a situation where the confrontation could turn physical.basically would you (general you) run your mouth when it might get you a fist in said mouth.

why would something get physical? isn't that even more juvenile than bandying words about? what would that prove? if they guy feeling insulted got his own donut handed to him after he threw a punch, wouldn't that somehow validate whatever it was the other said?

otoh, taking what bolt said, aren't those who make threats of physical harm over the internet not also doing in relative safety? would they be talking like that if, say, they knew the other guy was much younger, bigger, faster or even well-armed than themselves?

are we implying somehow that might makes right?

:confused:

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
here ya go:
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2003, 03:25:04 PM »

:)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
So?!
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2003, 03:52:04 PM »
lol, eagler.  ;)

shane,  I don't think bolt himself was making a threat.  I think he's just asking, just a guess here, that if you and Arlo (for example) were face to face would you be getting "all up in each other's faces."

personally, I don't think you'd care because I have this image of you basically laughing the entire time you post in these tit-for-tat threads.   ;)  I don't think you take any of this very seriously, other than wanting a good fight when you are in the game arenas.

anyways, have a good weekend everyone.  :)  I usually check in the CT after Squad Ops, but I gotta get up early tomorrow, so that's not an option tonight.
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
So?!
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2003, 04:07:24 PM »
Originally posted by Nifty
lol, eagler.  ;)

shane,  I don't think bolt himself was making a threat.  I think he's just asking, just a guess here, that if you and Arlo (for example) were face to face would you be getting "all up in each other's faces."

personally, I don't think you'd care because I have this image of you basically laughing the entire time you post in these tit-for-tat threads.   ;)  I don't think you take any of this very seriously, other than wanting a good fight when you are in the game arenas.

anyways, have a good weekend everyone.  :)  I usually check in the CT after Squad Ops, but I gotta get up early tomorrow, so that's not an option tonight.

oh i know bolt himself wasn't.... there do seem to be quite a few who respond to verbal jousting with, "ooooo, i dare you to say that to my face,"  they're no less safely behind their keyboard than the guy they're threatening is.  :rolleyes:

and arlo is really a nice guy.

as for the rest....  ;)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
So?!
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2003, 05:36:49 PM »
Originally posted by Shane

and arlo is really a nice guy.

as for the rest....  ;)

Am not ... I'm just as mean as you. Only I can't play this game as well. ;)

Offline Bolt45

• Zinc Member
Rebuttal
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2003, 10:16:14 PM »
I just wish people would play this for what it is , an online
flight simulator where people who love WW2 aviation as much
as I do , can come & play & fly their favorite rides , join a squad
get some kills , get humbled once in awhile , and still laugh & have a good time ..why is that so difficult for some ? nope it can't be apparently , people who get so worked up & immersed into a video game , have to make it bad for others , the insults & tirades now are becoming a daily thing in the CT , hell I left MA to escape it . I don't have any aspirations of becoming a top gun , nor care WHO is , want to impress me ? be civil , respectful even if someone says or does something you don't like , I regret that in the past I have been guilty of these things , but no more .
I challenge my fellow CT'ers to do the same ..Your virtual flying skills are meaningless , getting along with other players & making
it enjoyable for everyone is the best trait any man can have ..

That said it's Prozac & Miller time :p

Offline kesolei

• Copper Member
So?!
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2003, 10:22:03 PM »
Hawk. Sorry to see you go, although I guess now there's one less person to shoot me down... dang.

To answer someone's question before, reverse darwinism.

Anyone ever think that maybe if we ignored Shane he'd shut up? He thrives off the replies we give him, turns it into more material to insult.. and we just play into his hands. Rather than let this thread turn into another Shane War, just say bye to Hawk and move on. Someone has to be mature here.