Author Topic: Women in AH  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Gremlin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.webtreatz.com/tod/lognew.html
Women in AH
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2003, 07:26:19 AM »
Originally posted by Flossy
Yes there are quite a few of us in AH and the numbers are growing all the time.  Off the top of my head there is esme, stink1, titibits (used to be Driag which I personally preferred! :) ), Dyana, LPN (Kimberly) - probably more that I can't think of at the moment - oh and Athena who has already posted above.

Don't Forget Lazs *

* Taken from the book 'How to start a nasty Rumour in 30 seconds' :D

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
Women in AH
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2003, 09:58:36 AM »
Gixer,
The AirMegs XO is a very cool lady,  and she was one of my top officers in the Midway scenario.   She aways flys Rook.

Im glad there are a few of the Fairer sex flying,  and I do wish we had more.    Its a pleasure have them around.  

Some of them keep there identity a bit under wraps to avoid all those private messages  "Are you Hot?"    

There are some that arnt flying currently,  DB from our squad is one.  Another many know is Dawn of the GroveRats.  She was pretty big in Events in AW.  

Lets not forget Mandie,  I have no Idea if she was a girl or not, but the comunity seemed pretty hard on her.   I dont blame her for pulling out.  

Lets hope the future brings more "Females flying for Fun"  to AH

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Women in AH
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2003, 10:27:57 AM »
gemlin.. if they thought I was female they would all be slavishly agreeing with everything I said.

Who cares if therer are women in AH... I didn't come here to get a date.
lazs

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Women in AH
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2003, 10:53:19 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
I didn't come here to get a date.
lazs
Neither did I.  ;)  Been married to Zeb for nearly 29 years.....  :p  :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Naso

• Silver Member
      • http://www.4stormo.it
Women in AH
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2003, 11:05:37 AM »

Offline -Concho-

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Women in AH
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2003, 12:34:07 PM »
Originally posted by Gixer

My girlfriend, sits in on occasion and enjoys listening in to everyone chatting away and speak on vox (finds the accents fun) she finds Texas accents dead sexy (concho) but that's as far as her interest goes.

...-Gixer
-Hells Angels-

ooowie! I'm sexy!  lol

Hey Gix, I'm not interseted in sisters, but how is she around groups?   :D

Offline zroostr

• Copper Member
Women in AH
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2003, 12:50:22 PM »
Originally posted by Wlfgng
many of the female virtual pilots probably keep their gender a non-topic so they can concentrate on playing instead of fielding uh... 'comments'   :)

I would think the same thing. I mean, I'm not here for a date so who cares if AH has femz or not. More power to em but gender and my gaming goodness have nothing to do with each other.

btw.....there's enough net weirdos around to wanna keep your gender quiet anyway. I think if I wuz a broad playin a game full of swingin d's I'd keep it to myself too. Not that any of you are weird but in the end it's really none of your business and doesnt affect the outcome of the game. ;)

Offline snocone

• Copper Member
Women in AH
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2003, 01:51:45 PM »
some of you probably remember the saga of mandie. i met her in the ta when i first started and she really helped me with the basics. we flew together quite a bit. we eventually joined her brother spiegel's squad, the 106th (which i am still a part of). going to the ma to wing up was a bit of a hassle. as soon as she entered the cat calls started. most were good natured, the same xxxooo that flossy gets. some were down right crude. the perpatrators of the uncalled for behavior were usually not vets, but 2 week bananas. anyone who made lude comments to her should really be ashamed. why? BECAUSE SHE WAS ONLY 15 YEARS OLD YOU FREAKIN PERVS!!! it finally got so bad she just quit. i miss my friend mandie, but we still keep in touch. she is a regular of "anarchy online" now. my advice to any ladies flying is to have thick skin or keep your gender concealed, as it only leads to childish behavior. this community lost a good pilot due to it.

keep em zipped fellers, your mouth and your flys.

Offline Ecke-109-

• Copper Member
Women in AH
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2003, 02:24:39 PM »
I whish we have a female pilot in our squad.

I would help her into the plane.I would drag the cons for her for easy shooting. And i would duel every dirty dick which tries to say something impolite.

Ladies! Join the Abbeville Kids. A dozen helping hands would carry you through the furball.

Ecke

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Women in AH
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2003, 06:55:17 AM »
ecke 109... if you want to be around a lot of women go to church..  If you want to make a fool of yourself then look for women on AH and do all the things you say you will do.
lazs

Offline Ecke-109-

• Copper Member
Women in AH
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2003, 10:47:25 AM »
I knew that a breast-thumping monkey will answer.

Offline Puke

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://members.cox.net/barking.pig/puke.htm
Women in AH
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2003, 12:30:39 AM »
Kanth was Knight, right?  I'm pretty sure I used to see that screen name a lot.  I never knew she is female.  I guess I just never thought about it.  Her voice didn't seem a give away.

Ever sine my first week when someone befriended me in the MA (and who had a direct result in which squadron I applied for) named Darling and who I later found out was male, I just don't assume anything anymore.

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Women in AH
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2003, 07:34:13 AM »
Flossy and Zeb on 29 years together.

Nice to see that.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Women in AH
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2003, 10:09:50 AM »
No ecke... there are a lot of real live in the flesh women at church for you to pick up.   there are no real live in the flesh people of either sex for you to pick up on a computer game.   but then... maybe that is what you want?
lazs

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Women in AH
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2003, 12:02:55 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2

Who cares if therer are women in AH... I didn't come here to get a date.
lazs

It`s a good thing. Nobody likes a whining chick so you would be outa luck anyway. :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------