Author Topic: Landing For Wussies?  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Landing For Wussies?
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2003, 01:35:17 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
rut.. if you can't afford to play then you need to do what jakal did and get a bigger paper route.
lazs

Aint it cute when the little Humper (Laz) either hasn`t got the cajones or can`t come up with two firing brain cells at the same time to make a statement to someone or on a subject?
  Use those learning sites I gave you or you will be eternaly stuck in Whinerland without a clue. :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
Landing For Wussies?
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2003, 02:05:50 PM »
Originally posted by SKurj
teamplayers auger!! they get back to the fight quicker!!  stead of flying for 10 mins to rtb while your teammates are under fire...

SKurj

Nawnawnaw, teamplayers realize they're in a bad situation and help eachother in a fighting withdrawal, so that they all may rtb and live to fight another day.

Suicidedweebs auger.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Landing For Wussies?
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2003, 02:32:08 PM »
jakal said... "Aint it cute when the little Humper (Laz) either hasn`t got the cajones or can`t come up with two firing brain cells at the same time to make a statement to someone or on a subject? "

followed by....
"Use those learning sites I gave you or you will be eternaly stuck in Whinerland without a clue. "

Again.. thank you and Rutilunt for pointing me to the...... "minus learning site for angry and incomprehensible posting".......   I do appreciate the effort and I can see all it has done for you two.
lazs

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Landing For Wussies?
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2003, 02:37:49 PM »
I always plan on a one-way trip even if it doesn't turn out that way, and I miraculously wind up landing the sortie.  I find that keeping a mindset where I expect to die removes stress, makes things fun, and means that surviving to land after killing plenty of bad guys becomes so much sweeter.  It also means that I'll fly just as aggressively with one kill as with 15 kills since it's all the same to me.  The fight is what matters.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline ccvi

• Gold Member
      • http://www.carl-eike-hofmeister.de/
Landing For Wussies?
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2003, 02:52:29 PM »
I think a plane that is so far from a friendly field with so few fuel and so low alt that it can't possibly return home should just blow up. (except when a the nme just captured the field that was intended for return or fuel is missing because of a fuel leak).

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Landing For Wussies?
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2003, 03:16:36 PM »
jakal said... "Aint it cute when the little Humper (Laz) either hasn`t got the cajones or can`t come up with two firing brain cells at the same time to make a statement to someone or on a subject? "

followed by....
"Use those learning sites I gave you or you will be eternaly stuck in Whinerland without a clue. "

Again.. thank you and Rutilunt for pointing me to the...... "minus learning site for angry and incomprehensible posting".......   I do appreciate the effort and I can see all it has done for you two.
lazs

See there you go again, DOH! That`s the sites you use for your posting.
   You need to go to the preschool comprehension site I sent you, but, I know you didn`t comprehend that.
  Old uncle Jackal will get you on the right track though. :D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Landing For Wussies?
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2003, 04:46:29 PM »
why yes.... certainly jakal... now just relax... no one here is trying to harm you..
lazs

Offline devious

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.jg301-wildesau.de
Landing For Wussies?
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2003, 04:53:15 PM »
Landing a plane with or without some kills under your belt, leaking 2 1/2 types of fluid, missing control surfaces and trailing a dozen N1Ks is THE RUSH for me.

I think it`s the difference between Airquake and role-playing. Of course I ruin my k/t in a half hour run home, but the cigarette after touchdown tastes so much better.

Offline XtrmeJ

• Gold Member
Landing For Wussies?
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2003, 07:00:29 PM »
I also like Levi's way of thinking. If more people flew like you im certain that we would see more and more teamwork threw out the game. Even if you end up dieing, as long as you have killed as many of the red guys as possible and/or saved somone from a "not so good fate" it might make the game a little more fun, and a little less stressful.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
Landing For Wussies?
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2003, 07:18:39 PM »
why yes.... certainly jakal... now just relax... no one here is trying to harm you..
lazs

lmao  
tsskkk  tsskkk  Text tantrums will get you
nowhere on the road to higher understanding.
  No more Milkduds before bedtime for you Humpy.:D