Author Topic: x45 rudder pedal advice  (Read 297 times)

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
x45 rudder pedal advice
« on: July 24, 2003, 12:44:50 AM »
hello all , i am wondering which set of rudder pedals you guys are using for the x-45, also wondering if anyone has had any problems with this stick? i am planning on picking one up in the next couple of days. thx 38

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
x45 rudder pedal advice
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2003, 08:04:17 AM »
ch pro usb pedals

works great - been a X45'er for years- no problems but sure to get a replacement plan ($10 for 12 months at CompUSA) as you'll wear the X45 before the 12 months is out.

let me know if you need a X45 profile for that combo
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline LoneStarBuckeye

• Copper Member
      • http://None
x45 rudder pedal advice
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2003, 09:32:39 AM »
I concur with Eagler.  The Saitek rigs are nice, particularly for the money (and particularly if you're not a "twisty-stick" guy).  (If you've got XP, make sure to check out the Dhauzeimer (spelling?) drivers.)  Also, you can't go wrong with the CH pro pedals.  (The one thing about the Saitek HOTAS that I don't care for is the throttle rudder.)  Because AH recognizes multiple DX controllers, you will have no trouble with the CH pedals in AH.  Just recognize that some "older" (or, more appropriately, "less flexible") applications, (e.g., MechWarrior 4, Falcon 4, etc.) only recognize one controller, so you won't be able to use your Saitek and CH pedals at the same time in those games.

- JNOV

Offline Shark88

• Copper Member
x45 rudder pedal advice
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2003, 12:31:26 PM »
get the x45!!! iF you have xp it will be confusing but it works.  The drivers are compadable with xp but the software isn't but that can be downloaded at saitek.com.  You don't need the software but it helps program it.  When you try to install the dricvers in the quick install it will say "this program is not compadable with xp" just keep pressing continue anyway.  I have had no other problems.

Offline bockko

• Nickel Member
      • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blackoutboys/
x45 rudder pedal advice
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2003, 07:10:58 PM »
yup, chproducts usb pro pedals with x45 is a good setup. Hey Eagler, I believe you have become the community advocate for the x45/ch pro pedal combo:D . Now thats community service!