Author Topic: Time To Do Away With AWACS Datalink?  (Read 2339 times)

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Time To Do Away With AWACS Datalink?
« Reply #150 on: December 04, 2001, 04:31:00 PM »
Mav, I acknowledge that you enjoy the main arena as it is now. Can you acknowledge that I would like to see the MA radar toned down? You can disagree with that of course, but isn't it ok with you if I want that? We can agree to disagree.

I'm not getting persnal, you just seem to ignore points that are made and just keep posting that we go to the CT and ask for the things there. I may not want to go to the CT.  :) BTW, I started a thread in the CT forum a couple days ago about the lack of things there.

Mav, I know you're a good guy, I have nothing against you, we just disagree about some things on an online game. Now lazs on the other hand has obviously missed a few dosages of geritol.

Offline Skybax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2001, 05:33:00 AM »
Still fighting this fight eh HB?  :) Gotta give you credit for never giving up.

Funked....... the ones who don`t want it & never experenced it just don`t get it. What really sux is, most don`t realize the ripple effect in-flight radar causes. It changes EVERYTHING. With in-flight radar you are no longer in a WWII era fighter combat atmosphere. You might as well be playing Falcon 4.0. Nothing wrong with that, just not for everyone.

Oh, and one more thing:

No thanks. I will fly as I wish and not at the whim of some other player in the tower.

That statement blew me away. I am very thankful & appreciative when somebody takes a few seconds out for me while in the tower to direct me to friendly, enemy, safety, and so on. And I am happy to do it for somebody else. Communication & teamwork are positive things for a community and make for a great on-line experence. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2001, 08:23:00 AM »
I think those who have tried it are well aware of the ripple effect that having no in flight radar causes.  the lack of decent action and the fruitless flying are just the obvious negative affects.
lazs

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
« Reply #153 on: December 14, 2001, 11:04:00 AM »
Heh, HBlair wants this, Maverick wants that, Funked wants something else, etc... etc... etc...  <yawns>

Personally, I want a lifetime supply of Shiner and a debauched blond bimbo with a fat fetish.  Oh, and make the bimbo a mute, too.  Give me that, HTC, and you can do whatever you want to radar in the game.

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
« Reply #154 on: December 15, 2001, 04:01:00 AM »
Hey Gordo you popsicle!!!  :)