Author Topic: 19.95 pricing crappola  (Read 811 times)

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2000, 02:30:00 PM »

Originally posted by LJK Raubvogel:
Did your parents drop you on your head when you were young?

Yes they did drop him, right after they climbed the crazy tree. He must have hit a couple of branches twice on his way down because he's way out there  

MG, just so you know, there wasn't an infinite amount of diferent planes in WW2 so we'll all run out of planes soon enough.

Udie

Opps almost forgot.....

GET A REAL OS!!!      

Warbirder

19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2000, 02:34:00 PM »
Answer the questions, ya dweebs,

HOW MANY PLANES?

Damn junior high brats.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2000, 02:36:00 PM »
What was the question again?  I got lost around the history of atrocities committed by those big bad meanies at HTC.

------------------
Fatty
Fat Drunk Bastards
"I want a wookie AND a cookie!"

LJK Raubvogel

19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2000, 02:39:00 PM »
Is it time to whip it out on the table yet?  

------------------
LJK_Raubvogel
LuftJägerKorps

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2000, 02:40:00 PM »
 MG. You didn't answer me.

Please show me a WB's MAC 3D screen shot.
 Come on. I know you can do it if you try. Close your eyes and click your heals together  three times while saying "There's nothing like 3D. There's nothing like 3D. There's nothing like 3D"

In the meantime, back in reality-ville, the credit card machine goes "chuh-ching" for the all the good little girls and boys of WB's but the blessed PC boyZzz get the goodies yet the widdle po' Macintards have to suffer 2D...for the same price too.

Oh my.    How can you stand it?  You're being ripped off MG. You're wallet is being raped! How can you lay there prone and take it like a Turkish bath boy?

-Westy

[This message has been edited by Westy (edited 10-27-2000).]

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2000, 02:42:00 PM »
MG, do you know anything at all?  WB's original memory requirement was 4 MB.  At that time the planeset was limited to 16 planes.  Then we went to a whopping 8 MB and our planeset could go to 32.  Then we went to 32 MB and it really didn't matter anymore.  What it was it set to when we left?  Beats me because it doesn't matter.  It's just some variable that reads something like MaxPlanes = X.  Need more planes, change the number.  It takes all of about 2 seconds.

So MG, take your blathering somewhere else.  If there was a Mac version or you bought a PC, for everybody's sake, we wouldn't even let you play so you can't even consider yourself a potential customer.  You'll always be outside looking through the fence and wishing.

------------------
Doug "Pyro" Balmos
HiTech Creations

[This message has been edited by Pyro (edited 10-27-2000).]

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2000, 02:47:00 PM »

Originally posted by Warbirder:
Answer the questions, ya dweebs,

HOW MANY PLANES?

Damn junior high brats.

Pathetic. Not even a nice try getting around the real question. You're name is=__________.

Oh yeah, forgot, you're *skeerd*. Maybe your wife will take up for you.

Warbirder

19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2000, 02:52:00 PM »
Still no answer.  

Typical.

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2000, 03:05:00 PM »

Damn junior high brats.

Want to know when someone has lost an argument? Look for the person who loses his temper- cursing and hurling names.

Still no answer.
Typical.

He did answer it. He said all he had to do was change a variable, and the number of possible planes goes up. It was plain english. It was polysyllabic, but it was clearly written. Read carefully.  

Offline bojc

• Zinc Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2000, 03:27:00 PM »
MG    You make me embarassed, no ashamed, to be a squadmate of yours. What the hell are you doing on the BBs. I have quietly put up with your drival both on this board and on WBs but enough is enuf! When the Rogue Gryffins were formed it was for officers and gentlemen. When we took you in we assumed you were both. Now act like it!.....

bojc and Major HJ

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2000, 04:51:00 PM »

Originally posted by Pyro:
If there was a Mac version or you bought a PC, for everybody's sake, we wouldn't even let you play so you can't even consider yourself a potential customer.  You'll always be outside looking through the fence and wishing.

Oooooooooooooh! What a HIT! That had to hurt!

WTG, Pyro!

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2000, 05:20:00 PM »
Bojc,

Don't worry my man.  I've met you and several RG's and you guys are with out a doubt one of the classiest squad's I've ever met. Anybody who'd let me use their jacket for a whole weekend and even let me smoke in it is a nice guy in my book.

Maybe you guys should keep him around as an example of how not to act.  

Udie

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2000, 05:49:00 PM »

hey! don't let that beverage come out your nose

I think you should be more worried about the crap leaking out of your ears

Gordo
Fat DRUNK Bastards.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2000, 06:30:00 PM »
Oh my goodness I like it when Pyro posts [mad,drunk]  

Way to go HTC!

How about some more silliness...  Forget PT boats and naval ops, I want an MP3 player in the dash of my virtual P-47!  I used to play MIDI files while flying because they didn't take any cpu cycles to play, but mp3's are a different story and I replaced my midi-friendly sound card for a vortex2.  A nice cpu-friendly mp3 decoder integrated into the FE would be great.

Loops to music...

------------------
eagl <squealing Pigs> BYA
Oink Oink To War!!!
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2000, 08:58:00 PM »

Originally posted by bojc:
MG    You make me embarassed, no ashamed, to be a squadmate of yours. What the hell are you doing on the BBs. I have quietly put up with your drival both on this board and on WBs but enough is enuf! When the Rogue Gryffins were formed it was for officers and gentlemen. When we took you in we assumed you were both. Now act like it!.....

bojc and Major HJ

I was wondering how this numbnuts could be a Rogue Gryffin.  He's obviously not representative of the rest of the squad in any way.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!