Author Topic: 19.95 pricing crappola  (Read 808 times)

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2000, 10:59:00 AM »
duh!  its dudedog

who is this idiot that represents Warbirds? I personnally had alot of fun in warbirds, and  have fond memories of those I left there. I hate to see it when one idiot comnes over here and misrepresents the Warbirds community.  You are a booger eating moron.
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2000, 11:37:00 AM »
MG, who the hell cares about Mac's anyway.  It is NOT a serious gaming platform, but rather a machine designed for latte drinking homosexuals to do graphic arts of fruity things like trees and stuff.  Ya Ya.

Go buy a real machine and use your gay iMac for a doorstop.

dudedog

19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2000, 12:24:00 PM »
amazinhunk thread hi-jackers

Warbirder

19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2000, 01:15:00 PM »
Wha'? I add a little comment and the place goes berserk. You guys need to relax, deep breaths, you all seem to be wound up a little tight. hehe

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2000, 01:28:00 PM »
Who went beserk MG? I'm assuming thats your handle, correct? you say you added a "little" comment and the place went beserk? As if thats not what you wanted. Why is your profile empty? Take those first little steps toward being a real man, and tell us who you are.

No, not more attempts at insults, but your identity.

thanks,
Heath Blair

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2000, 03:00:00 PM »
I'll even go further, Warbirder.

You act like we should be upset to discover HT and Pyro "don't like us".

Why would I care who likes me when I purchase something from them? I don't care when I make any other purchase, it doesn't matter here either.

Their business is their business. Simple. I continue to deal with them, or don't. The personal stuff has nothing to do with it, unless we make personal attacks on one another. Other than that, it is a professional relationship.

This is why I can't understand this betrayal nonsense. What business doesn't adjust prices occasionally, usually upward?

Warbirder, your thinly-veiled vendetta is too self-serving. You aren't going to gain any allies saying "I told ya so". Leave it in the school yard where it belongs.

LJKkratz

19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2000, 03:09:00 PM »
a bit off subject, maybe... but I would love to see AH drop in price a bit.  As it is, I am afraid I will have to cancel my subscription after this tour.  Is it worth $30 bucks?  It's all relative.  If you can afford $30, then for sure it is worth it... if ya can't...

I truly hope it drops at some point just so I can come back, because I love the game.

------------------
--------
LJK Kratzer
Geschwader Kommodore, LuftJägerKorps

www.luftjagerkorps.com

"You have a point. An idiotic one, but a point."

dbcooper

19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2000, 05:19:00 PM »
 Hmmmm.....what did you post that reply on swager, your stereo?  

Offline J_A_B

• Gold Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2000, 06:45:00 PM »
For 30 bucks a month, I can't afford AH

For 20, I would be able to think about it, possibly subscribe again.

For 15, here I am      

Yes, that 5 bucks a month DOES matter.

J_A_B

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2000, 09:07:00 AM »
Kid needs new shoes or another month of AH....

ummmhhh.................

How long does it take for one's feet to become calloused?

If you could afford $30 b4 you found out about the price variations, why can't you now?? Isn't isn't like they raised our fee to $40 to cover the difference. That's not next AH, is it?  

Eagler

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2000, 09:19:00 AM »
 I still want to know what price they (the ones who quit over this)  agreed to pay when they opened their accounts.  Was it diferent than the price they were paying when they quit?  

Like I said, what a bunch of mamby pamby girly men.  Ahhh envy such a powerful and ugly emotion, isn't it one of the 7 deadlies?  

udie

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2000, 12:24:00 PM »
 Hey MG aka "Warbirder". When you pay the same price per hour as the PC players do does it bother you that they have 3D available and you don't? Does it get in your craw that you have inferior graphics?
 Do you take that with or without vaseline? Bent over or straight up?  All this talk about two tier pricing and second class customers at Aces High and yet look at who's really been screwed for a couple of years now.  Did you quit WB's??  No? Why not?

---Westy

Warbirder

19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2000, 02:19:00 PM »
Mac is being released simultaneously now. Whereas before, when (ahem) the boys were there, we were constantly playing in an arena alone while the PC boys got the latest toys, and caligula, hoss were trying to figure out the pc-centric code to catch us up. Thanks to some real noodly programming macs never saw parity. But, there are two online flight sim companies who are doing it RIGHT now, and one of them isn't AH.

btw, could you ask the boyz how many planes they can finally end up with? I think its the same as Warbirds 1x - 2x since its the same noodly stuff, eh? Believe it or not, you all are stuck with pre-millenium programming, as pretty as they made it, you're still stuck with the limitations and un-crossplatformability of good ol' multi-gen. I believe once you hit that plane-limit wall, you don't get anymore planes. So choose wisely. Warbirds 2x is stuck. No more planes can be made, all the slots are filled. Warbirds III? Limitless. And.... the darn thing is easily ported to different platforms (because they went into the programming from the bottom up, making it portable from the beginning). Amazing, eh? Some companies have consideration for other platforms. Some just slap-together a buggy (refer to the Bugs Forum) windows-only program and adjust the pricing, at the detriment of current relatively long-time customers to see how many Window-knaves will pay how much for it without considering letting the long-time players/payers know they are being left with the bill. Fools!   have a nice day, and, hey!  don't let that beverage come out your nose

LJK Raubvogel

19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2000, 02:22:00 PM »
Did your parents drop you on your head when you were young?

------------------
LJK_Raubvogel
LuftJägerKorps

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
19.95 pricing crappola
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2000, 02:28:00 PM »
Short version, who cares MG?  Should Aces High go away tomorrow, I think I might just be able to go on living.  Meanwhile, squeal for Fatty!

------------------
Fatty
Fat Drunk Bastards
"Squeal little whiner, squeal for big daddy!"