Author Topic: People over 35 should be dead.  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
People over 35 should be dead.
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2003, 04:02:06 AM »
B.B - Guns hehe,

Once my cousin told me to wear his leather jacket, he loaded up his B.B Gun with an "arrow-bullet", he wanted to see if it would penetrate the jacket or not...

I was like o.k , i put on the leather jacket and took an pillow to cover my head if he missed my back...

He shoots and then i have an BB gun arrow stuck in my back lol!
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2003, 04:15:06 AM »
watching B.W movies, and  wide world of sports on the week end.   ( and during any other time if the president was on.... He was on every channel !!! )
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2003, 06:13:30 AM »
Originally posted by Maniac
Once my cousin told me to wear his leather jacket, he loaded up his B.B Gun with an "arrow-bullet", he wanted to see if it would penetrate the jacket or not...

Reminds me of the recent case where two persons wanted to prove how knife doesnt penetrate a kevlar vest - with rather unfortunate consequences.

With this kind of cases, I just wonder why it has to be wore by someone?
Why not set it up on something...

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2003, 08:45:44 AM »
we had .22 rifles and pistols in the closet and hunted gophers and jackrabits in the fields by our houses with our friends...  you got a "learners permit" at 15 that allowed you to ride a motorcycle..  most cars you rode in didn't have seatbelts and there were no dual master cylinders for brakes.

55 chevys with 300 plus HP and straight axles with no front brakes...  Suicide clutches on Harleys... No such thing as "saftey glasses"   fireworks.  
lazs

Offline -dead-

• Silver Member
Re: People over 35 should be dead.
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2003, 08:58:15 AM »
The title of the thread is certainly an ethos I'm trying to live up to. :D
“The FBI has no hard evidence connecting Usama Bin Laden to 9/11.” --  Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI, June 5, 2006.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2003, 09:11:31 AM »
Had a huge dirt hill near my house and a Radio Flyer METAL red wagon. We would drag the wagon to the top and see how far we could get before a wipeout. No one ever made it to the bottom and every ride ended in a scrape at least... fun stuff.

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2003, 09:54:49 AM »
Originally posted by Thorns
Also, I remember the day when we were playing bike tag...

Ah, the memories.  I got the most serious accident I can remember playing bike tag.  I turned to go evasive at cruising speed, the guy being "it" t-boned me, down I went.  I thought I had broken my leg.  Still have the scar on my knee.

We never shot each other with bb guns.  We used them on lizards and minnows instead.

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2003, 10:36:05 AM »
lol  This just made me remember something :D  

When I was 6 or 7, before my parents devorced,  my friends and I would ride our bikes after school.  We had a game we'd play.  We'd go down to the end of the street and ride back to my house as fast as we could.  When we'd get to my front yard we'd ram the bike pedal into the curb to make it spark :D  then we'd jump off the bike into my yard to see who could do the best wipe out :D  I got my arse spanked because of all the scrapes of concrete out of the curb :D

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2003, 10:46:25 AM »
Ah yes, the good old days of my youth. :rolleyes:

Our baby cribs were covered with bright colored lead-based paint.

Yes, it's a shame that the big mean old government stepped in and regulated what companies can put in their paint. That's too bad, because now we don't have as many kids growing up with the affects from lead poisoning. Bummer.

We had no childproof lids on medicine bottles, doors
or cabinets, and when we rode our bikes, we had no helmets.

Yeah, what a waste of good plastic those child-proof caps are. If we could only go back to the good old days of unprotected medicine, we could have more bereaved parents of dead children! Wouldn't that be great?

And those child helmets they have nowadays look dorky. We were much cooler back then in the good old days. Well, at least those of us who didn't die from fractured skulls did, anyway.

As children, we would ride in cars with no seat belts or air bags.

Yeah, those nasty government rules about car safety are way over-rated. It was much more smart to rely on the auto manufacturers, who would never put profit ahead of public safety.

Gee, and why bother with all that expensive safety equipment when everyone knows that its perfectly safe for mothers to hold babies in their arms in the front seat. Sheesh, what wimps kids are nowadays. Back in my day, when you got in a headon collision and went through the windshield, you brushed the glass out of your scalp, liked it, and asked for more!

We ate cupcakes, bread and butter, and drank soda pop
with sugar in it, but we were never overweight because
we were always outside playing.

Hell yeah! I never once saw an overweight kid back in my day. In the goold old days, we just ate whatever we pleased, because we knew that we would work it off by playing all day outside. And all that smoking we did while we were playing outside all day didn't hurt us, neither. Just ask my father-in-law. Oh wait, he died last month of heart disease at 62. Nevermind. Well, anyway, I'm sure the smoking and eating habits formed in the good old days had nothing to do with his death.

We did not have Playstations, Nintendo 64, X-Boxes,
no video games at all, no 99 channels on cable,
video tape movies, surround sound, personal cell phones,
personal computers, or Internet chat rooms.

Yeah, those things all suck. Back in the good old days, we had these great black & white TV sets that, if you stood holding the rabbit ears a certain way, you could get a whopping four channels! And the sound that came from the mono radio--hoowee, was that great or what?

We had fights and punched each other and got black
and blue and learned to get over it.

Yeah, I had a blast getting beat up all the time by the neighborhood bully. Wasn't that awesome? And the skills I gained from learning to "get over it" really came in handy later on in life. Skills like shooting, so that those ****ing bullies would never lay a hand on me again.

Yep, I sure do miss the good old days when a punk could beat the crap out of anyone for any reason, and get away with it.

Little League had tryouts and not everyone made the team.
Those who didn't had to learn to deal with disappointment.

Yes, weren't those days of exclusion great? I mean, the athletic white boys always had so much fun playing ball. So what if kids who didn't have the athletic talent didn't get to participate. They could always go study worms or some other weird things that all the freaks who couldn't play ball did. And I miss the days where we could keep all those uppity black kids off the team, too. And the girls, we kept them from playing, too. They stayed back home helping mama with the laundry, like God intended them to.

Some students weren't as smart as others, so they
failed a grade and were held back to repeat the same grade. Horrors!

Yeah, those dumb black kids from the innner school had no right to be trying to get an education in the first place. Don't they know that all tests should be the same, and based on what all of us white kids knew and what we experienced? I don't understand why they even wanted an equal education in the first place. I mean, the colored's were just going to grow up to be ditch diggers or garbage collectors, anyway.

Please pass this on to others who have had the luck
to grow up as kids, before lawyers and government
regulated our lives, for our own good...

Better yet, pass it on to every parent of a child who died in a car accident where no seat belts were available in the car, or to the parents of the children who died of accidental poisoning because of a lack of safety caps. Pass it on to all the people of color, or to women, who were descriminated against in the "good old days".

Pass it on to them, and they will tell you to go to hell!

What a stupid ****ing thread.

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2003, 11:25:30 AM »
Fireworks.. yeah... REAL fireworks,
not these watered down pansie versions

STD mean "standard"

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2003, 11:26:31 AM »
Memories :)

Sitting in the far back rear facing seat in the station wagon with the window open, no seat belts - trying to see if my brother could keep me from pushing him out the window as my mother screamed bloody murder from the drivers seat :)

Having firecracker wars, (throwing them at each other like grenades )

Lots more - too teary eyed to keep typing

NwBie
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline ygsmilo

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2003, 12:12:55 PM »
You forgot to mention making homemade napalm.

Growing up on a farm with horses, tractors, motorcycles, cattle, welders, acetelyne torches, beer and guns led to much fun.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2003, 12:14:05 PM »
<<>>

sorry , have to disagree, seats belts were available, you went to a auto store and bought a seat belt kit and installed it.

when i bought my new 1959 TR-3, it did not have seat belts,i got a kit and put them in, i drilled holes in the floor and bolted the belt anchors to the frame.

it's too bad you needed the govt to tell you that you needed seat belts, think of all the lives you could have saved.

PS, almost forgot to mention the CARBIDE CANNON:
take a old paint can, punch a hole in the end, put some carbide and water in the can , hammer the lid on , wait for gas to buildup, apply lit match to hole, WHOOOM
« Last Edit: August 06, 2003, 12:21:20 PM by john9001 »

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2003, 12:23:04 PM »
Originally posted by ygsmilo
You forgot to mention making homemade napalm.

Growing up on a farm with horses, tractors, motorcycles, cattle, welders, acetelyne torches, beer and guns led to much fun.

(Thumbs up)

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2003, 12:28:32 PM »
Dirt wad fights were awesome!!

Listen,  I dont think anyone is saying that we shouldn't keep our kids safe.  But all the kids I see today are truly a bunch of wimps that are going to get their bellybutton handed to them by life if they don't turn off the video games and go outside and take a cupla lumps.  Crushed skulls aren't good for kids but a few lumps are.  IMO.