Author Topic: WB a furball paradise??  (Read 3245 times)

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2003, 04:04:08 AM »
Originally posted by Creamo
I just hope Beetle doesn't come beat you up more on the boards while Im looking at 1,000 cool cars.
I'm listening. I measure time by the number of "move the fields closer together" threads there have been since the jurassic era. Or the number of occurrences of the word "toolshed". ;)

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2003, 05:06:57 AM »
That's pretty much the way I feel about it lazs, same thing on both boards.  You slam WB over on agw.  You slam people who like the strat over here.  Over and over and over again.

It's not that people don't understand what you are saying.  It's just that some disagree with you.  But you don't seem to have the ability to understand that.  So in What I can only guess is your frustration, you lash out and insult people and belittle them.  It's pretty sad.

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2003, 05:31:44 AM »
now were did that perma mute option go ???
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2003, 06:11:11 AM »
Originally posted by Creamo
Lazs, face it. In 1000 posts all the same, you've become a comical parody of yourself with this AH strat thing.

Were laughing AT you.

I f you don`t laugh at Humpy check for a labotmy while you were sleeping.:D
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2003, 08:31:46 AM »
If a man is measured by his enemies then I may be pathetic... come on guys I know I have some enemies out there that are not buffoons.   All I need now to make me feel even worse is rutulant to step up to the dunce cap.

If I have any enemies worth spit I wish they would speak up in this thread and save me from low self esteem.

hot august nights is fun creamo.

lazs

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2003, 08:36:20 AM »
CT is waiting for you ladies

pls join us btwn 7 & 10 est as this old fart hits the hay after that..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Kekule

• Zinc Member
WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2003, 08:45:12 AM »
Nopoop, you are a good guy, I just don't understand how (or why) you do it.

Kekule
WB: 18th Sentai

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
Re: WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2003, 08:48:50 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2

Maybe when all the timid toolshed killers leave the MA for the missun arena nirvanna things will pick up in the MA?

Many hark back to the days of AW dos or AW4W when there were no real turf wars and the furball ruled...........

In fact during the twilight hours of AW3ME the  FR arena had very few  combatants during euro hours (50 was good). Then also the war became  forgotton as no one could really move the  borders and so  fighters migrated to the  centre of the map with a few die hard bomber pilots and furballed.

However this too became boring as you were always competing with the same folk...............

IMO to generate a furballing fighter v fighter arena you would have to come up with something to stop upping from the same fields to furball with the same people over and over being boring.

Frankly I would bet on a small arena set up with the Koth terrain with the perk point system reversed so that experten are forced into lesser planes not more uber ones. ( a sort of handicap system)
Ludere Vincere

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2003, 09:06:42 AM »
Lazs, WB a paradise? Well, you know what they say about the door and yer backside. Be sure to drop back by every now and then to give us strat potatos the berating we deserve.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2003, 09:14:43 AM »
If a man is measured by his enemies then I may be pathetic... come on guys I know I have some enemies out there that are not buffoons.   All I need now to make me feel even worse is rutulant to step up to the dunce cap.

If I have any enemies worth spit I wish they would speak up in this thread and save me from low self esteem.
LOL lazs! "enemies"? wtf planet are you living on?

I really believe this is your biggest disfunction.  You create enemies in your mind and start some kind of war.  All's fair in war right?

Get a life.  Not really much more to say on the subject lazs... enjoy your war and battling your enemies.  I'll continue to see you as pathetic for thinking this is the way it really is.

MiniD

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2003, 09:28:53 AM »
why have squads if all we do is furball......

wanna fight 1on1......go too the DA (HT made that 1 just for you laz).....

sorry but I've been having much more fun with squaddies doin whatever it is where doing.....Jabo...Goon....Deac k....CAP....Strat.....GV....G unner

there is so much more too the game then Furballing.....

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2003, 09:41:36 AM »
Originally posted by SLO
why have squads if all we do is furball......

wanna fight 1on1......go too the DA (HT made that 1 just for you laz).....

I think someone needs to brush up on the definition of "furball."

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Rutilant

• Silver Member
WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2003, 10:03:20 AM »
All I need now to make me feel even worse is rutulant to step up to the dunce cap.

Enemy, no. Heckler, yes. I just happen to think your funny and enjoy provokin you.

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2003, 10:20:26 AM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
I think someone needs to brush up on the definition of "furball."

-- Todd/Leviathn

well isn't it mindless turns and stalls....just to get picked off.....that what your sayin levi:eek:

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
WB a furball paradise??
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2003, 10:37:17 AM »
Originally posted by SLO
well isn't it mindless turns and stalls....just to get picked off.....that what your sayin levi:eek:

See, there you go again.  Let's address this point by point.

First of all, you stated: "wanna fight 1on1......go too the DA."  Furballing is not dueling.

Second, furballing is not simply "mindless stalls and turns."  Grab a wingman and work on teamwork as well as situational awareness.  Make a plan of attack, adjust tactics, etc.  While to some it might only involve mindlessness stick yanking, that does not render the entire activity mindless.  In any event, furballing is no less mindless than any other type of activity in which one engages within the MA.  This is just a game after all.

Third, the thrill of furballing to many means surviving the furball.  Obviously survival does not always occur, but what activity in AH short of chatting in the tower comes free of risk?

-- Todd/Leviathn
« Last Edit: August 11, 2003, 11:24:04 AM by Dead Man Flying »