Author Topic: Damn Kids  (Read 402 times)

Offline boxboy28

• Gold Member
      • http://none
Damn Kids
« on: September 02, 2003, 03:42:36 PM »
That children of the corn thread got me thinking about more stupid stuff we did as kids! Heres another story for ya!
Go ahead lets here yours too.....

OK OK so this on is dumb but here ya go......

Back when i was like 6/7ish my brother and neiborhood friends were out in the field up on a hill acrossed the house from our house F***ing around some one thought it would be a great idea to throw smoke bombs at the passing cars (we always did apples and snow balls) so there we are.

Gawd i remeber it vividly

My brother and the other oldest kid (15/16 is at the time) my brother is the lighter and the other kid the thrower..... then comes the familar call "Car" ......the flick of the lighter then the quick toss......then what no one expected .... the kid that tossed it says "***** ITS A COP"......... Im standing there in shock as i hear the scretching tires then look back to see everyone running so i bolt too (as fast as a 6/7 yr old can trying to keep up with the big kids) well we got away and after doubling back around one of the other kids houses we sit on his porch....we see the COP stuck in the ditch with his front wheels up the hill and his rear tires in the air cause it got stuck on the bumper (that was funny stuff) we then see the COP pile up our bikes that we had left hiden under a tree out in the field ............ Aw crap what we gonna do?
US: excuse me officer what are you doing with our bikes ?

cop: Im inpounding them

us: ah why we just left them there we were playing hide and seek!
cop: well who threw the smoke bomb at my car?

us: not us we saw some bigger kids out here earlier.

cop: BS get in the back of the car

LOL so all 5 of us pack in the back seat of his car he takes all of our info and in the process my parents come home from dinner with my grand parents and see us all there! My Grandpa start yelling take em away throw em in the hooskow!

lol he let us all go after taking us home and telling our parents what we did!

Man was i scare i thought i was gonna lose my bike for sure!
^"^Nazgul^"^    fly with the undead!
Jaxxo got nice tata's  and Lyric is Andre the giant with blond hair!

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Damn Kids
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 03:55:45 PM »
Hehe, remids me of something i did when i was a kid, involved bikes "impounded" by some nuns that we stole apples from after we burned down their shed...

Happy ending tho, after a humble appology to em and a promise to ask next time we wanted apples we got away with a bag full of candy and fruits.

Those nice old nuns actually thought us more than any cop or teacher managed to do by trying to scare us into doing the right thing and be nice boys.

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
Damn Kids
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2003, 08:48:03 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen10
nuns that we stole apples from after we burned down their shed...

You burned down a shed owned by a bunch of nuns?!?  I don't think anything can top that one.  :)

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Bandits=danger.wav
Damn Kids
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2003, 09:42:24 PM »
Hehe, remids me of something i did when i was a kid, involved bikes "impounded" by some nuns that we stole apples from after we burned down their shed...

WOW, you'll burn in hell for that one ;)

when I was about 15 I was riding in the back of a truck and shooting off fireworks.  we had just had heavy rain and all the creeks where flooded.  

so we just get through crossing this bridge (about 1' deep of water maybe 80 yds across) so we are going nice and slow.  I'm lighting rockets and flipping them into the air.  I get one with a very fast fuse and flip it in a hurry without aiming.  it fly's straight back behind us slides up the hood and explodes in the center of the windshield of a county cop who was just entering the water.
luckly he turns on his lights and floors it, and his car dies in the middle of the bridge (water in the distributer I'd guess).  we got away free and he had to call a tow truck to get out of the temporary lake

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Damn Kids
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2003, 10:35:29 PM »
The suspects:  Appx. 8-10 children between the ages of 12 and 14.

The weapon:  Bottle rocket PVC bazookas.

The enemy:  My neighbors house.

The reason:  He wouldnt let us cut through his yard.

The result:  Having to chip in for a new window, one pissed off neighbor, multiple pairs of very pissed off parents.

The aftermath:  Very quiet neighborhood for the week following as we were all grounded.

The lesson:  Dont shoot bottle rockets out of home made PVC launchers at your neighbors house... yes.. even if you drilled a hole for the fuze to be lit through and capped off the rear end following an unplesent 'open tube' launching experience.  :D

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Damn Kids
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2003, 10:46:11 PM »
LOL

we used to use a Daisy 880 ( the best BB gun EVER produced on earth)  to launch lady fingers at the neighbors house.

Basically we just taped reeds to the lady fingers,
inserted into the barrel, pumped the gun 10 times, lit the fuse, fired and presto!

Those things would go about 100 yards.

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
Damn Kids
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2003, 12:15:50 AM »
for large launches of bottle rockets.  put rockets into the tube, then light one and put it in backwards.  the exaust will light all the others.

Offline MrCoffee

• Silver Member
Damn Kids
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2003, 12:25:00 AM »
You could also wrap the fuses together.

Offline MrCoffee

• Silver Member
Damn Kids
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2003, 12:31:09 AM »
Ever take those chinese incense sticks that the hippies also use and wrap the fuse of a fire cracker or m80 to it. Instant time delay fuse. When the incense stick burns down the the wrapped fuse, BANG!

Was alot of fun...

:cool:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2003, 12:34:35 AM by MrCoffee »

Offline capt. apathy

• Platinum Member
Damn Kids
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2003, 01:15:09 AM »
You could also wrap the fuses together.

that works ok for a dozen or so.  but when we did launches of a gross or more the backwards firing rocket with a cigerette delay in a piece of 6" pipe worked great

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
Damn Kids
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2003, 02:19:30 AM »
Hmmm..... i belive the shedburning was an "accident".......sorta....

was an accident waiting to happen anyway