Author Topic: we're all off to sunny spain!!.........  (Read 383 times)

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
we're all off to sunny spain!!.........
« on: September 04, 2003, 04:17:32 AM »
A VIVA ESPANIA!!

hehe ok im off to spain for 2 to 4 weeks(depending on how good it is) today!! when i get back all tanned , windswept and interesting :D Im hoping to arrive back to a NEW era in flight sims! ....AH2!

CYA YA DWEEBS!!, hope you all have terrible rainy and gloomy days while im away heheh

Offline svalan

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2003, 04:29:38 AM »
Have an good vacation Bro , see you over 4 weeks   :D

Only 2 weeks Spain  :confused:     ;)

svalan       :cool:

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2003, 05:48:06 AM »
Have fun man!

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2003, 06:06:13 AM »
Make it 2 weeks, you know why....  :)

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
Re: we're all off to sunny spain!!.........
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2003, 07:22:42 AM »
Originally posted by hazed-

2 weeks in Spain = Swoop takes the PSone along......

Offline Japanx

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2003, 07:58:28 AM »
Then u'll stay here for looong time.

Where are you going exactly?

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2003, 08:31:12 AM »
Have a great time!    

Spain and it's people are wonderful and they are the first I think of whenever I imagine getting back to Europe some day. (Probably because I never met RAM in real life ;) and I also never got to the UK or Northern Europe. However Spain was tops over France and Italy by a large margin)

Offline Japanx

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2003, 08:45:05 AM »
Originally posted by Westy
Have a great time!    

Spain and it's people are wonderful and they are the first I think of whenever I imagine getting back to Europe some day. (Probably because I never met RAM in real life ;) and I also never got to the UK or Northern Europe. However Spain was tops over France and Italy by a large margin)

No doubt about that :D

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2003, 07:57:28 PM »
Cya when ya get back! We'll have the penicillin ready :eek:

Bumba
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline BUG_EAF322

• Gold Member
      • http://bug322.startje.com
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2003, 12:36:03 AM »
Another milky white englishman burning his white bellybutton in the sun.

Been alot of times in Lloret de mar, i always felt pitty for those busses incoming brits. Punishing their  redhead type of skins.
And get drunk before 2100 hours . Because they used to the english bar closing times.

wel my first babe over there was a 4 years older nice big bo.. british girl.
She wanted to skinny diving with me .
I wasn't really aware what she meant poor me :)

wish i was 15 again dammit.

:) :D ;)

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2003, 05:33:14 AM »
Lloret de Mar is a hole. As is Benidorm.

Zaragoza, Madrid and Barcelona are where it's at. Fun times to be had in all those places (although Zaragoza because I have family there now, otherwise it is quite quiet compared to the other two).
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2003, 08:00:36 AM »
Ah yes. I can picture it now..... :)

"Another milky white englishman burning his white bellybutton in the sun" surrounded by sweaty mindless oafs from Kettering and Boventry in their cloth caps and their cardigans and their transistor radios and their 'Sunday Mirrors', complaining about the tea, 'Oh they don't make it properly here do they not like at home' stopping at Majorcan bodegas,  selling fish and chips and Watney's Red Barrel and calamares and two veg and sitting in cotton sun frocks squirting Timothy White's suncream all over their puffy raw swollen purulent flesh cos they 'overdid it on the first day'!
 And being herded into endless Hotel Miramars and Bellevueses and Bontinentals with their international luxury modern roomettes and their Watney's Red Barrel and their swimming pools full of fat German businessmen pretending to be acrobats and forming pyramids and frightening the children and barging in to the queues and if you're not at your table spot on seven you miss your bowl of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup, the first item on the menu of International Cuisine, and every Thursday night there's bloody cabaret in the bar featuring some tiny emaciated dago with nine-inch hips and some big fat bloated tart with her hair Brylcreemed down and a big arse presenting Flamenco for Foreigners.
 And then some adenoidal typists from Birmingham with diarrhoea and flabby white legs and hairy bandy-legged wop waiters called Manuel, and then, once a week there's an excursion to the local Roman ruins where you can buy cherryade and melted ice cream and bleedin' Watney's Red Barrel, and then one night they take you to a local restaurant with local color and coloring and they show you there and you sit next to a party of people from Rhyl who keeps singing 'Torremolinos, Torremolinos', and complaining about the food, 'Oh!  It's so greasy isn't it?' and then you get cornered by some drunken greengrocer from Luton with an Instamatic and Dr Scholl sandals and Tuesday's 'Daily Express' and he drones on and on about how Mr Smith should be running this country and how many languages Enoch Powell can speak and then he throws up all over the Cuban Libres....

!!