Author Topic: New Map Set up  (Read 521 times)

Offline o0Stream140o

• Silver Member
New Map Set up
« on: September 03, 2003, 06:04:26 PM »
I am thinking of making a new map for the CT, but the terrian editor fourm doesn't seem to be as helpful as people think... if any of you guys that make maps could help me out it would be greatly appricated.   I am going to make a northern Italy, austria, and cech map....  I have been doing some research on April 44... HELP me please.

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
New Map Set up
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2003, 09:41:48 PM »
do you try ask on TE forum?

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
New Map Set up
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2003, 08:09:59 AM »
Stream, unfortunately most people who frequent the TE forum are completely burnt out from repeatedly answering really, really simple questions over and over and over and over and over. Don't take it personally, but everything you need to know can be found by spending a few hours reading the help file and browsing through the TE forum. EVERYTHING has been covered at some point... several times over.

It's unfortunate that legitimate questions get overlooked, but you will have to be prepared to put in some genuine effort if you are serious about mapmaking.

We will try to help when we can, but it's really up to you.

hint: take baby steps, and go through the help file step by step. Don't try anything advanced before you've learned the basics.
Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline nazoteck

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Stream and Dux
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2003, 07:40:59 PM »
I can help you out stream.  I would be more than happy to to help you out.  Tell you what.  Go to AIM.com or search on google for yahoo messenger and download any one of those messengers.  Add me to your budy list as naziteck for any both messengers.  Then i'll give you one on one (101) help.:)

By the way ducks would you be kind enough to send me instructions how to make beautiful clipboard maps like?
you can send it to naziteck@yahoo.com:)