Author Topic: Joystick Problems  (Read 244 times)

Offline o0Stream140o

• Silver Member
Joystick Problems
« on: September 07, 2003, 12:10:13 AM »
I just went out and bought some new CH Pro Products, Fighterstick Usb, Trottle Pro, and Pro Peds.  Well, when I went to try to use them, I tried to assign postions to everything.  Now nothing works... not even my old stick.  I have calibrated them in windows and they seem to work fine in there.  Had tons of people try to help me in TA.  It just comes down to like the axises are froozen in one postion.  they are assigned to the right stick just when you move them the numbers don't change,  also the Pov doesn't work... but like I said before they seemed to work in Windows.  Everything moved when I moved them.  I even tried to uninstall AH and reinstall it but still got the same thing.  All the X,Y, and Z Axis are set at 32767 and when I try to get then to move that number doesn't change.  I need some help...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2003, 12:18:20 AM by o0Stream140o »

Offline blackfalcon4

• Nickel Member
Joystick Problems
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2003, 05:59:48 AM »
Hello,

I use the same setup w/no problems.

Are they showing up in game controllers? And functioning?

If not unplug and plug them back in and see if that helps.

Also, found that an usb powered hub helped me out too.

System specs would also give us more info to help.

Offline maddog

• Nickel Member
Joystick Problems
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2003, 09:56:36 AM »
seems the axis don't change till you exit AH and restart AH..... then you have to set inputs and then calibrate...... If you are useing the CH program make sure AH lists them as control devices are they won't work... also when in CH control manager you should calibrate..... this sets them up as control devices when you download to stick.......