Author Topic: why does everyone whine about being HOed?  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Grimm

• Silver Member
why does everyone whine about being HOed?
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2003, 12:43:55 PM »
Originally posted by GunnerCAF
quit complaining and, get training.

I like that one Gunner!!!    I think Im going to use it!

BTW its AW not AH in your post  ;)

I seldom get involved in Head Ons...   I do think you can avoid most of them.   Iv been hit HO a few times where I didnt realise it.  

Once I was closing on what I thought was the 6 of an enemy and then suddenly the closure was too fast and I end up not only in a HO,  but clipping a wing or tail.   It was either bad judgment on my part or a bit of a warp.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2003, 01:55:32 PM »
Definition of HO shot is a follows:

You died = HO

The other guy died = I did a Snapshot with lead turn !!  I was under ya !! You dove into me!!, I reversed on ya!!., My Net Stat looks fine !!,
Cry me a river !!, Well don't turn into me if ya wanna live !!...etc...

NwBie
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline MANDOBLE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.terra.es/personal2/matias.s
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2003, 02:28:21 PM »
What really irritates me is the people that systematically go for the HO over'n over during a fight, no matter who has the advantage, no matter the gun pack of the enemy, they are focused only in the HO. This is even more ridiculous when they look for the HO comming from below, these avid to stall their planes just trying to HO a diving enemy, even knowing that due their very lo speed they are the only ones that can't evade these HOs.

But the really funny ones are those saying that HO demostrates a total lack of skill while being that the only "intelligent" move they know.