Author Topic: It's just silly  (Read 1341 times)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
It's just silly
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2003, 12:38:38 PM »
Commenting on the $8000 Asscroft spent to cover the breast of the statue of justice - "Do you think this guy would walk around Rome with a constant erection?" - Al Franken

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
It's just silly
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2003, 01:09:45 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target

BTW Udie... pot is bad... just numbs your brain and makes you less than you should be. I should know, I will compare my drug background against anyone on theis board for shear stupidity.

Ok I'll take you up on that!  I think that not many have done more stupid things while high than I have, and lived to tell the tale ;)

I'll start the bidding off with this tale -o- stupidity :D

The first time I ever went deer hunting I was on 3 hits of extacy :eek:  top that! That's one of the stupidest things I did, even though we were safe about it, LOL

Life is better without.

A year ago I would have faught you for saying that.  After the past year though, I think I'd have to agree.  Even though I know I'll toke again....

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
It's just silly
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2003, 03:21:36 PM »
Drove Highway 1 through Big Sur on Acid.... in a fastback VW... with 5 people.....makes yer measly hunting trip pale in comparison.

:D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2003, 03:39:40 PM by midnight Target »

Offline rc51

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
It's just silly
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2003, 03:36:25 PM »
Isn't asscroft the same clown that had drapes put over the statue in the halls of the justice building cuase the statue had titties?

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
It's just silly
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2003, 03:37:56 PM »
Pah!  Piker.  I drove a 1967 chevy pickup, with 6 drunken/tripping guys at speeds over 100MPH for almost 20 miles, with the right rear tire blown out.  It was a rough ride until the rubber came off the rim, then the 30' rooster tail of sparks was COOL!  We were passing cars on the shoulder, and just hauling ass, Good Lord it is amazing that we are still alive.

This is no lie, either, I still can't believe we made it home, alive and with no cops chasing us.  The next day, we followed the marks that the rim had left in the road(there was just a red hot skin of metal around the brake drum when we made it back to the house), that is how I know how far it was.

At one point, we were driving along the levee (we still had 4 tires) and some Cajun kids were flying thier kite.  Someone in the back grabbed the string and we drug it for a couple of miles with about 4 truckloads of warthoges chasing us before the string caught a powerline and we outran the mob.  

This is the most stupid, but overall pretty typical of my college years, the first 5, anyway.