Author Topic: China sends 150,000 troops to NK border  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
China sends 150,000 troops to NK border
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2003, 05:59:16 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
They were hiding from the evil NATO bombs.. Duh!!

Jeez Dowding were you not listening to Milosevic's news confernces during the war?  :)

Hrun, refugees started to leave Kosovo after the "peacekeeping bombings" started. NATO aerial bandits tried to stop it by bombing refugee convoys, if you remember.

BTW, do you have an idea of what is going on in Kosovo now?

And again, KLA was declared a "terrorist organisation" by US Senate in Autumn, 1998. Serbian police operation against armed terrorists and drug-dealers was stopped by NATO. Now tell me who is at war with terrorism?...

The whole agressive war against Yugoslavia shows how easy it is to completely brainwash Western public. "War is peace, lie is truth".

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2003, 06:00:44 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda
NATO aerial bandits tried to stop it by bombing refugee convoys, if you remember.

:rofl

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2003, 06:07:56 AM »
NATO aerial bandits tried to stop it by bombing refugee convoys, if you remember.

Oh my god. Is that funny or what.

The incident in question was a target identification mistake on the part of an RAF Tornado crew. Believe me, if the RAF or USAF had wanted to really bomb refugee convoys there would have been no question as to the outcome.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.