Author Topic: Vegetarian!  (Read 646 times)

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
Vegetarian!
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2003, 02:50:45 PM »
I dated a real artsy vegetarian chick for a while...but all the tree hugging and spirituality was just silly.  

She married a guy and the two of them went off to live in very rural Ontario.  She got pregnant.  Her little girl was born with severe..and I mean severe...skin problems.  The poor thing gets covered in an angry looking rash and screams in frustration as it rolls about in its crib trying to scratch itself.  The doctors don't know how it occurred or how to treat it.

I've kept quiet about it, but I know what happened to make this all come about.

The girl was on a totally Vegan diet that was soy based, no dairy products for her "temple"...while she was pregnant.  Poor baby didn't have a chance to develop normally.  Now she just suffers 24/7..as does her mother and her hippy boyfriend, who are lucky to get a couple of hours sleep every night.

Idiots.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Vegetarian!
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2003, 02:53:14 PM »
I have a Vegan budy and a sick sense of humor brother in law..

This conversation took place.

Brother in law "so Steve since you don't eat meat, would you have a problem using a brattworst on your girlfriend as a sex toy?"

Steve(the vegan)"well no, as long as I didn't have to go down on her after"

OMFG I almost posted this to my work site!!:D

Offline Dune

• Silver Member
      • http://www.352ndfightergroup.com/
Vegetarian!
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2003, 03:05:24 PM »
"She don't eat meat, but she sure likes the bone."

Offline OIO

• Silver Member
Vegetarian!
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2003, 03:11:59 PM »
On her birthday, go to your local primary school, buy a Science textbook highlight "omnivore" right next to "humans are omnivores too"

then beat her head repeatedly with the book until she understands the concept.

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Vegetarian!
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2003, 03:19:07 PM »
Sure, date her, marry her - whatever.

As long as you do not expect to have healthy kids, you will be all right...

miko

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
Vegetarian!
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2003, 03:20:57 PM »
Cook at your place.  In your grocer's freezer you'll find some frozen vegetarian dishes - name escapes me - they come in a soft plastic bag like Celetano raviolis do. "Foods of the World" or something like that. They're composed of rice and vegetables and different spices.  My favorite is the Moroccoan.  The Aztec is a close 2nd with the Indian being a bit stinky to cook (what with all that curry flavoring).  All 3 are good, but I listed them by preference.

I'm not a vegan but the stuff makes for a pretty easy meal to do when I've already had burgers, chicken, pizza, and pasta for the last 3 days straight.  The downside is that I can only cook them on the nights my wife is out of the house because she can't stand the smell of the Indian dish.

If you're in a rush, do KFC corn, biscuits, 'taters, and gravy, with a salad.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Vegetarian!
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2003, 03:37:05 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
I try not to kill anything in front of them.
lazs

:rofl

Originally posted by FUNKED1
 See if you can find an opening there.

:rofl :lol :rofl
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!