Author Topic: Rotating squads and country changers  (Read 530 times)

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
Rotating squads and country changers
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2001, 03:40:00 PM »
well i think it did have a bit of effect even on those that fight it out to the end.
I was really getting bored when the knits were pounded day after day but it did actually make me start screaming at the knits to join in one last mass attack.
I think out of 20 or so knits online at the time 16 or so joined my mission just to shut me up!  :D I was quoting shakespear at one point! thats enough to make anyone log! hehe

well after several successfull captures and i might add highly enjoyable missions the numbers shifted knits way.I dont claim these missions were the cause but i suspected it was a help.16 ju88s, then 20 odd 109f4s, 26 or so IL2s etc.each mission got bigger and bigger  :D

this was the AH i loved...turning the tide on the brink of defeat.great!.
Only problem is, that most of the time, you spend 20 minutes setting up a mission for 30 or more people and you get 3 or 4 in it and it fails miserably.

like ripsnort said, i think the bashed countries need a weapon they can use to help turn the tide.only problem is give the underdog the he163 and all those rats that leave the sinking ship  ;) will come back so they can use them.

I say form a fourth country and add a treaty system then we can effectively have the 2 sided war if the pilots agree to it.perhaps a vote button each so we can say join or fight a country?