Author Topic: Told you; we don't need no steenkin traitors!  (Read 402 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Told you; we don't need no steenkin traitors!
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2001, 10:16:00 AM »
<S> JG54, <S> the knits, some of the most stubborn fighters in AH! (I mean that in a complementary way!)

Offline Pepe

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2001, 10:30:00 AM »
Dear Whels,

Why don't you just acknowledge that Knights made some fine job at the NE border? If we were not smart enough to put up numbers, then it's our fault, not their demerit.

They took 3 bases in a row from our hands (48, 53 & 49), and almost a third one 42, saved only with much pain & effort on Rook's side. They took P40 from Bishes hands for a while. And, just for the record, numbers was roughly equal between Rook and Knits, with Bishops doubling both of us.

Interesting, I log just at the time we lost 48, and then found myself fighting with only another Rook at 53. Nobody showed around for quite a long time.

Don't get squeaky, just assume we were defeated for some time in that particular border and, if still hurts, try to redirect   forces sooner & better to where they are actually needed.

On a side note: the easier you put the task of knit forces, the dumber you (as Rook) put yourself & the rest of Rooks.

Sorry if I look harsh, but while I can better understand the lack of the [long ago] usual <S> in the MA (sometimes it's really hard to <S> anyone when you are red in anger), I can't stand this coldblooded attempt to spoil a well executed job.

Knits, <S>. I just hope next time we do not put that so easy to yourselves. You deserve a harder challenge.  

Cheers,

Pepe.

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2001, 10:46:00 AM »
A true opponent with honour pepe <S>

those base takes were among the most hard fought ive been in!   I know there wasnt huge numbers but it was so intence and so touch and go that it made it important to hit things first time.Both bases were taken with Gv's or bogeys nearby and the timing was critical.I jabo'd in the 190a8 and had a fantastic few missions.

<S> to those i fought and won or lost against especially Pepe
<S> mooj that fight vs your zero and my 190a8 was great i had 1 aileron so i had to disengage/reengage but was still fun  

------------------
Hazed
9./JG54

[This message has been edited by hazed- (edited 05-18-2001).]

whels1

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2001, 10:50:00 AM »
yep Pepe they did a fine job without opposition. Santa made it sound like they fought the whole Rook force to take 48 and the other bases. when in reality there wasnt any resistance till they went for42 and beyound.  
  oh and kirin yall were only on Rooks,  took 3 bases and trying for 2 more without
 even trying to taske 46 lol which is right on ur city,, but of course all the rooks in SW area made it easy for u

Originally posted by Pepe:
Dear Whels,

Why don't you just acknowledge that Knights made some fine job at the NE border? If we were not smart enough to put up numbers, then it's our fault, not their demerit.

They took 3 bases in a row from our hands (48, 53 & 49), and almost a third one 42, saved only with much pain & effort on Rook's side. They took P40 from Bishes hands for a while. And, just for the record, numbers was roughly equal between Rook and Knits, with Bishops doubling both of us.

Interesting, I log just at the time we lost 48, and then found myself fighting with only another Rook at 53. Nobody showed around for quite a long time.

Don't get squeaky, just assume we were defeated for some time in that particular border and, if still hurts, try to redirect   forces sooner & better to where they are actually needed.

On a side note: the easier you put the task of knit forces, the dumber you (as Rook) put yourself & the rest of Rooks.

Sorry if I look harsh, but while I can better understand the lack of the [long ago] usual <S> in the MA (sometimes it's really hard to <S> anyone when you are red in anger), I can't stand this coldblooded attempt to spoil a well executed job.

Knits, <S>. I just hope next time we do not put that so easy to yourselves. You deserve a harder challenge.    

Cheers,

Pepe.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2001, 10:57:00 AM »
All this arguing really is moot, considering that the Bish won the war as we marched valiantly over the Knit defenders last night to take 4 bases in about 10 minutes!  Pansies.

SOB
...who forgot to mention that the Knit defenders totalled 3, then 2 before the reset  
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2001, 12:28:00 PM »
damn...looks like I logged off a little too early.  the reset seemed to be getting close but I was having too much fun fighting rooks in the southwest to go help against the knits.  figures the bish get a reset and i am not on for the points....which i could have used especially after losing my arado last nite also.  got into a scrap with colblood last nite and ripped off my elevators trying to get away from him.  damn arado dont like to fly level without elevators.  freakin thing kept climbing and i would have to roll inverted to make it dive and then roll back upright to get it to climb again.  really a funny looking film.  i hit the barracks at A31 then lost my elevators then flew to A16 and then to A2 to hit barracks...rolling almost all the way just to try to maintain level flight.  

<S> to colblood for the chase.  <S> to marseille for ending my flight south of A1.  would have been nice to try to land the bastard without any elevators though....

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2001, 12:44:00 PM »

Originally posted by SOB:

SOB
...who forgot to mention that the Knit defenders totalled 3, then 2 before the reset  

DAMN YOU ! so, you reset right after I left for work ?! ... aaaaargh

Saw
[Mass]
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Greg 'wmutt' Cook

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2001, 12:50:00 PM »
Gee with the winning side getting that massive perk bonus for all online, who wouldn't switch sides when your country is down to a couple of bases?

Please revise the perk point awards.

This thread hijacked by:
Muttz (Please take me to Cuba)

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2001, 12:57:00 PM »
You need to be at least 12 hours in winning country before reset to get those points.

Offline Mighty1

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2001, 02:56:00 PM »
SethK I was almost impressed with StSanta when you said he could toot his own horn.

I was thinking he is either very limber or very gifted.
I have been reborn a new man!

Notice I never said a better man.

Greg 'wmutt' Cook

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2001, 03:31:00 PM »

Originally posted by Staga:
You need to be at least 12 hours in winning country before reset to get those points.

Ahh, I was unaware of that fact.  That makes it a little better.  Thank you.