Author Topic: Poll: Which put you off WW2OL more - launch or fanboy posts?  (Read 4363 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Poll: Which put you off WW2OL more - launch or fanboy posts?
« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2003, 11:00:29 PM »
OK GUYS LISTEN UP...

THIS THREAD IS FINISHED.

PEACE HAS BEEN DECLARED.

I have unleashed the ultimate weapon....

http://discussions.playnet.com/viewtopic.php?t=6077&start=50

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2003, 11:07:43 PM »
I hate you Vulcan! I will reply when more blood in head.
-SW

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2003, 11:08:05 PM »
Hehehe Vulcan, nice pics :aok !

I got metioned in a thread!  I'm a star, a bright shining star!

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2003, 11:11:04 PM »
thank god no one every thinks to replace the file name with boobies.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2003, 11:16:03 PM »
Vulcan wins! Vulcan WINS! VULCAN WINS!!!!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
« Reply #140 on: October 16, 2003, 11:32:51 PM »
Originally posted by Vulcan

:aok

thanks bro!

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2003, 12:18:23 AM »
LePaul,

Might have something to do with how the "AH people" acts, which doesn't seem to be any better acting, in fact alot of these "AH People" acts worse than the ones you say are coming over to this thread from WWIIOL.

Think of it a bit.
the "AH People" are saying WWIIOL sucks, nobody should play it, its pile of crap.. yaddayaddayadda etc. insults towards WWIIOL community.
Those who you say are coming to this thread from WWIIOL, aren't even telling you to play the game or restrict yourself from playing AH.

Whos actually worse side now?

..and don't even bother telling me anything, I haven't played WWIIOL since april.
This is an observation in common sense.
I simply cannot understand the hostile nature of some people... it's just a matter of games behind the hostility, is that smart acting, really?!

AKSWulfe,

Zeroace and Hardcase are not the same person as far as I know.
Zeroace is a whole different person and hes nothing but an annoyance in general - at least if it's the same person who was around before WWIIOL, at least sounds pretty much like the same and one zeroace.

Kieran,

Funny how I don't see exagerated bashing of another competitors games which gets mentioned here.
Besides I don't understand why the COMMUNITY should be competiting with each other?
This goes in general, among all the games, not just AH vs. WWIIOL.
I don't understand why there should be hostility between the communities of different games, especially when some of the people can be playing in the other communities as well.

It simply does not go through me why all this hostility.

You cannot say it's all due to so called WWIIOL 'fanbois', when the bashing began long before these.
It doesn't make it any easier when there are other games mentioned here as well, which doesn't get bashing..

What are you trying to prove with the hostility towards other?

and yet again, I'm not talking for the behalf or benefit of WWIIOL, but wondering in general why all this TOTALLY UNNEEDED BULLS***.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2003, 12:20:36 AM by Fishu »

Offline majic

• Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2003, 01:04:47 AM »
Originally posted by Vulcan

:eek:

:aok

Offline Montezuma

• Silver Member
« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2003, 01:21:02 AM »
My sincere thanks to the WW2OL posters in the memorial thread to SD of Shillelagh on their board.

Sorry to put this in Vulcan's troll thread, but I figured this is cross-posted over there.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2003, 01:48:31 AM »
Tried it twice so far. Reminds me of the photo slideshow little cam I had when I was a kid.

I will ry it again when the promissed Uboots will be there.
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline docdoofus

• Zinc Member
Waste of time
« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2003, 02:13:29 AM »
WWIIOnline is a waste of time and money. The players and developers are abusive and rude, not to mention they can't even properly identify an Fw-190G after a two page long thread, not even the self proclaimed master of the Fw-190, docdoom himself. They don't know what they are doing. They never did. They simply ban you or lash out with abusive behaviour towards anyone who questions them. PS, you WWIIOnline jerk-off's can shove your ignorant rhetoric, no one cares but you. I will be having fun, REAL FUN, while you get to buzz around for an hour looking for one fight to get into. LOL :cool:

Have a nice day, WWIIOnline suckers:)

Offline Pesticide

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.8thaf.com
« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2003, 03:23:12 AM »
Vulkan, Gadfly, Animal and some select others, S! to you!!!

you guys truely seem to understand that the flight-sim community as a whole should stick together and not judge other games by the inane ramblings of some few select idiots.

If you guys are ever in the DFW area (namely between CRS headquarters in Bedford and HTC headquarters in Grapevine [all of about 5 miles apart]) give me a holler and we'll get together for a drink.  

Thoes of you who would perpetuate the rivalry between the WWIIOL community and the AH community can KMA.  No drinks for you.

Oh, and BTW, the "go out for drinks" thing extends to any sim-ers/wwii nuts living in the Mid-Cities area, as long as they aren't closed minded dinks.

[edit] btw, I couldn't manage to get half way through this thread as it has seemed to degressed into nothing more than personal attacks and flames.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Waste of time
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2003, 03:43:22 AM »
Originally posted by docdoofus
WWIIOnline is a waste of time and money. The players and developers are abusive and rude, not to mention they can't even properly identify an Fw-190G after a two page long thread, not even the self proclaimed master of the Fw-190, docdoom himself. They don't know what they are doing. They never did. They simply ban you or lash out with abusive behaviour towards anyone who questions them. PS, you WWIIOnline jerk-off's can shove your ignorant rhetoric, no one cares but you. I will be having fun, REAL FUN, while you get to buzz around for an hour looking for one fight to get into. LOL :cool:

Have a nice day, WWIIOnline suckers:)

Was pretty amazed by the 190G thread :rofl

Tried to post but remembered I'm no more a subscriber ...

In case you wonder why :
  • no typhoon ,A8 ,D9
  • ground warfare is not my kind of game
  • the thing didn't evolved fast enought for my taste

Waiting 2 years for the D520 and still no Ms406 is plain wrong ... and I don't speak of the french bomber (or the lack of thereof ...)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2003, 03:48:12 AM by straffo »

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2003, 05:56:32 AM »
The Hype.

They really could have told the non beta "player base" (or forum base if you want) what was shipping in the first release...
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2003, 07:06:20 AM »
Admit it, you WWIIOLers don't give a rat's bellybutton about why people here don't like you or your game.  You are just here to get some geekish trolling thrills.