Author Topic: 1.99 Patch 1 Clipboard Movement Bugs  (Read 657 times)

Offline Bullethead

• Silver Member
      • http://people.delphiforums.com/jtweller
1.99 Patch 1 Clipboard Movement Bugs
« on: October 21, 2003, 07:20:04 PM »
Just in case this got lost in the FR Test thread.  Plus, I just found another one...

P4-1.7GHz, 256MB, GeForce3 with 64MB, WinME, DX9.0

1.  Resizing During Movement
I shrank the clipboard from its default size to my preferred size about 2/3 that big.  I then moved the clipboard all over the screen, both fast and slow.  When moving the clipboard around the edge of the screen in a counter-clockwise direction, the clipboard jumps back to full default size when it hits the lower right corner of the screen.  This is repeatable and happens at all graphic settings used for the FR tests.  However, it ONLY happens in the lower right corner, and only happens when moving counter-clockwise.  Moving clockwise does NOT resize the clipboard anywhere.

2.  Text On Top of Clipboard
When you first start AH2 and the splash screen comes up, the copyright info at the bottom shows up on top of the clipboard when the clipboard is moved along the lower part of the screen.  This happens regardless of the direction of motion.

3.  Sun Glare On Clipboard
Same as 1.99 #1.  Sun glares out the clipboard map details and sector lines (but not field icons and text) when the clipboard is moved or resized, or when the clipboard map is zoomed.

Offline mjolnir

• Nickel Member
1.99 Patch 1 Clipboard Movement Bugs
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2003, 09:22:43 PM »
It might have gotten lost, overlooked, or just plain ignored while everyone was posting framerates, but I had another problem with clipboard movement.  Picture is in this thread

Even after minimizing and bringing it back up, this continued to happen.

edit:  I have managed to reproduce this problem in every plane except the P-51D, mainly because of the bubble canopy on the D model.  The top rail in other canopies always shows on top of the clipboard, as well as any other supports that extend aft of the dashboard.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2003, 09:46:30 PM by mjolnir »