Author Topic: ez  (Read 660 times)

Offline ACE108

• Zinc Member
ez
« on: October 24, 2003, 07:12:46 AM »

Skuzzy:  I do not care who you are, but if you cannot make constructive posts, then you might just want to leave the forums alone.  Consider this your warning.

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
ez
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 08:52:30 AM »
For your info there "Sparky" - I locked out control of the fleets away from players, FOR BOTH SIDES, and set them on a course out of the general combat area when I first set the arena up last night.

We are going to try it without the fleets. The only Naval units will be P.T. Boats at the ports. This was announced in the set-up notice here in the CT Forum and in the MOTD when you enter the arena. Both sides will have to use "Goons" or M3's to drop troops.

You would do well Sir to know your facts before putting your mouth in gear.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2003, 09:05:57 AM by Jester »
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
ez
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2003, 11:10:52 AM »
Originally posted by Jester
You would do well Sir to know your facts before putting your mouth in gear.

...er...is this a new rule?

- oldman (btw:  thanks for getting rid of boats)

Offline snocone

• Copper Member
ez
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2003, 11:33:42 AM »
i new it all along! there is a third hidden country in the ct. it is the cm team, and they are cheating!!! and they got all them neat tools and can do anything they want to the arena. i knew it!!!

wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i quit. i am a PAYING CUSTOMER AND I WANT EVERYTHING DONE MY WAY OR I'M TAKING MY BALL AND GOING HOME WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously d00d, why would a cm cheat. you have much to learn. best to keep your mouth shut and let everyone just think youre a DOLT, than open it and confirm their suspicions.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Re: ez
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2003, 12:03:32 PM »
Originally posted by ACE108
expected that from the persons that take every thing away to get the win. (

win? what "win" ?  there is no win!!!
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
ez
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2003, 12:20:04 PM »
Originally posted by Jester
For your info there "Sparky" - I locked out control of the fleets away from players, FOR BOTH SIDES, and set them on a course out of the general combat area when I first set the arena up last night.

Can you show Brady how this is done? :D

Offline Skyfoxx

• Silver Member
ez
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2003, 01:09:35 PM »
This may be what you are looking for Arlo? You can look at it offline.
Under setup, arena settings,
setting TaskGroupCommandCN to 0 will allow CM control only of the cvs.

"Consider your own fortunes gentlemen the deepest circle of hell is reserved for traitors and mutineers."

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
ez
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2003, 01:23:53 PM »
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
ez
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2003, 05:07:41 PM »
Originally posted by Skyfoxx
This may be what you are looking for Arlo? You can look at it offline.
Under setup, arena settings,
setting TaskGroupCommandCN to 0 will allow CM control only of the cvs.

Hehe ... as I had suspected all along. :D

Offline brady

• Platinum Member
      • http://personal.jax.bellsouth.net/jax/t/y/tyr88/JG2main.html
ez
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2003, 08:27:03 PM »
Ya I learned that this week, sabre clued us all in:)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
ez
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2003, 10:50:11 PM »
...er...is this a new rule?   I hope not:D

Offline wolf05

• Copper Member
      • http://jagd3udet.org
ez
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2003, 02:07:27 PM »
The best thing for you to do is to come over to the DARK SIDE for a month or two and see for yourself before you go shooting your mouth off. I may not like some of the aircraft that I fight against, but that is because they were killing me, and I did not know how to defend against them as of yet! I LEARNED!

I have killed you numerous times myself, but we were always in GV's... Did ya ever think that if you spent more time in an airplane you might be able to figure it out on your own and not blame it on the CT staff?

Bottom line... If you suck and want to get better, PRACTICE!
But please do not start imbicillic BB threads and slam the CM or CT staff because you do not know what you are doing.

I did something about flying problems with my brain and not my mouth! The DA and the TA are always open with cheerful staff on hand to help out and answer your questions. It is my suspicion that you were recruited from one of these two places, and long before you should have been.

There is no shame in going back to the TA to try and learn to handle your aircraft before you are thrown at the enemy as a squadron member. Try it, and please tell some of your squaddies too! It might just be that the problems in here lie with a few of you and your unrelenting dislike of a particular CT staff member.
OH GEE, this aint hard to figure out boys!

Hey, it might even stop the constant unwarranted attacks upon the CT staff by you and a few of your own squaddies that seem to be legends in their own minds.

Sorry, it is just how I see it, and no offense intended!
PSYCHE!

Offline Corwin

• Copper Member
ez
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2003, 03:40:43 PM »
Originally posted by ACE108

Skuzzy:  I do not care who you are, but if you cannot make constructive posts, then you might just want to leave the forums alone.  Consider this your warning.

I care who Skuzzy are.  Skuzzy good.  Skuzzy make airplanes go.  Skuzzy provide endless hours of entertainment.  Corwin like CT.  Corwin like that people take their personal time to make maps and set up events so Corwin can play.  ACE108 strange and grindingly irritating.  ACE108 should inflict his whining on Everquest.  Get turned to frog or something.  Then Corwin happy.  :p

Offline wolf05

• Copper Member
      • http://jagd3udet.org
ez
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2003, 04:22:45 PM »
ROFLMAO Corwin<>, Me like way you talk bout skuzzy, you a more gooder people than most!