Author Topic: are you a Yankee or a Southerner?  (Read 2086 times)

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
are you a Yankee or a Southerner?
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2003, 03:41:36 PM »
We are, it is the only way we can keep all the damn Californicators from emigrating here.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2003, 03:45:08 PM »
Originally posted by Gadfly
We are, it is the only way we can keep all the damn Californicators from emigrating here.

Oh yeah... they're all leaving here in droves... all bound for Texas.

LOL...
sand

Offline Thorns

• Nickel Member
      • http://members.cox.net/computerpilot/
« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2003, 05:41:02 PM »
Lizzie,   I started to look the other way...nah.  Yep, your sister is correct about the people she has spoken to in Charm City, but what she didn't tell you, those people moved from your area to Baltimore so they could have a job, and a dentist, plus the liberals here give them food, and a place to live until they get their watermelon together. :p  

Thorns

Offline drone

• Copper Member
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2003, 05:59:31 PM »
From where I was born everyone of ya is a yankee--hehehehe--
Hawaii   :)

I have lived all over the world, moved 32 times by the time I was 18
Lived in MN where my fathers family lived, My moms family come from Ms and have lived there.... and have lived in Ga (more or less) for 20 years......

Offline classy man

• Zinc Member
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2003, 09:30:32 AM »
all you big mouth bad hair yankees have the bad attitudes going up in here, yeah thats right i called you out on it. you gonna co something bout it? i didnt think so. all talk an no aktion. you might have ended up winnin the war but i'll tell you one thing right now, 2 out of 3 deaths in the war were yankees. yeah thats right bet you didnt know that. you think your all goody goody well take that in your face you yankee and calefornia skummers. do something about it if your man enough. i dont think so. i'll beat yer hooty totty heads like a cheap rag doll. now put that in your yankee pipes and smoke it.

classy out.:mad:

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2003, 09:35:28 AM »
So much for class.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
get over it ...
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2003, 09:37:59 AM »
The Yankees lost

:)
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2003, 09:40:47 AM »
lol

Offline classy man

• Zinc Member
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2003, 09:50:09 AM »
if you have somethin to say aztec just come out and do so. dont cast disperchions, just say what you think mr. cool daddy. i dont think you have the iron balls to do so if you know what i mean and i think you do. by the way joshua chamberlain was a chamber maid big daddy.

Offline Leslie

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2003, 10:17:36 AM »
Reading classy man's post got me to thinking.  My father's side came over from England in the 1890s, long after the Civil War was over.   My grandfather came over from England in 1890 and was a lumberjack of sorts.  Down South.  Operated a sawmill long enough to build a house.  And then did some work for neighbors.

My mother's side is from Yankee land Illinois, and it is possible my great great grandfather, could have fought for the Yankee side.  My Mom's side is definitely Yankee though.  She was born in Illinois and moved to Mobile when she was three.

Les

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2003, 10:25:22 AM »
Well well classy man had you read my initial reply to this thread I think you would find that that your head is up your prettythang.
 I didn't know Joshua Chamberlain personally, so can't refute your claim about him either.
 As for the composition of my balls....well sorry but I'm not an internet tough guy...don't need to be as I'm secure enough in my manhood. However if you would like to meet me drop me an email and perhaps we could work that out in the future. In the meantime, feel free to flail away.:)

Offline classy man

• Zinc Member
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2003, 10:39:36 AM »
Originally posted by aztec
However if you would like to meet me drop me an email and perhaps we could work that out in the future. In the meantime, feel free to flail away.:)

i don't know what you mean by this but i don't like the fact that your threetening me with personal violince. does that make you tough or something? i don't think so. keep your nose out of us southerners busness and you might just survive this thread.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Offline texace

• Silver Member
      • http://www.usmc.mil
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2003, 10:40:33 AM »
The only reason Texas doesn't float into the Gulf is because Oklahoma sucks. :D

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2003, 10:42:07 AM »
ROFL

Offline zmeg