Author Topic: Apology to the Aces High Community  (Read 638 times)

Offline Pyemia

• Copper Member
      • http://No
Apology to the Aces High Community
« on: December 02, 2001, 10:54:00 PM »
After careful deliberations and after having flown against some of the pilots during the challenge I set up I am willing to apoligize for coming off as a know it all and general troublesome guy.

I now realise that the way I came into the game and started demanding changes be made was perhaps rude.  

After engaging in combat with individuals from this community I also realised that I may have underestimated the skill level in the MA.  During my time in the MA i found that most of the opponents seemed relatively easy and did'nt present much of a challenge.  After fighting some of the guys today however, although most did'nt have a clue and were easily killed, i discovered that there may be some talent after all, albeit at this stage limited.

Having said that, I still believe that the LW flight models need serious work as i'm sure you would agree, I still find the game somewhat gamey and immature, although I do realise that it is updated quite a lot and that it might improve to an acceptable level further along in its evolution.

The community members I have met so far seem to be rather offensive and confrontational (Kweassa, Animal) but I do realise that probably most if not all the people who replied to my post (given its content) are the bad eggs of the community and am sure that there are people here who agree with my suggestions and comments but are too afraid to voice these due to the aforementioned people.

I believe that new ideas and suggestions should always be welcomed and with my background and experience (see my previous post "I don't get this" then my ideas and suggestions are even more important.

So I say to you people sorry and call out to you to get behind me and support at least some of the changes i have suggested.  Because if you don't you may find yourself's all moving to another game like FA IL2 or AW in the future.

Thank You

:(

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2001, 10:57:00 PM »
Apologies are not enought for the Pope!

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2001, 10:58:00 PM »
Wait a sec. Is this guy for real?

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2001, 11:00:00 PM »
callin me a 'bad egg' now?

Charming.

Animal I can understand.....his farts are bad and eggy so it's a fair comment.

Offline Pyemia

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2001, 11:09:00 PM »
BTW to the bad eggs, if you want to call me names, consider something a little more offensive then "troll" for gods sake.   :rolleyes:

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2001, 11:18:00 PM »
Hey, how do I fit in as 'offensive' and 'confrontational' ??? I'm a bit perplexed here. I have tried in my whole heart to respond, reply, criticize rationaly and explain to the extent of my knowledge to the some of the problems you have come up with, Py.   :D

Gee, if I'm one of the bad eggs, where do the name-calling guys fit in? (I have not called you a single name during all of my long and long answers to your post) I replied to you truthfully why your suggestions and ideas were put down, without any sort of ruthless remarks on your personality. Geez, I'd understand why Animal's a bad egg(He's a FDB, ain't he?   :) ), but me??

Golly.

Git your facts straight, Py, I was nominated for a Saint!  :D

[ 12-02-2001: Message edited by: Kweassa ]

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2001, 11:18:00 PM »
The cure for ignorance is education, for arrogance an asswuppin, and for stupidity, death.

Maybe darwin will intercede and the bozo will get his hand stuck in his bellybutton while brushin his teeth... and choke to death.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2001, 11:33:00 PM »
The cure for ignorance is education, for arrogance an asswuppin, and for stupidity, death.

amen father.

Offline Pyemia

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2001, 11:40:00 PM »
I see, I apologize but continue to be abused and put down.  You guys really know how to make someone feel welcome.  Not.

Kweassa - it just seemed that your posts were condescending.  You seemed pompous and aloof.  So I catagorized you into the same group I put animal into.  Don't feel bad about it, theres so many like yourself here, that in time it may become the norm and I, may become the odd one out.

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2001, 11:53:00 PM »
Originally posted by Pyemia:
BTW to the bad eggs, if you want to call me names, consider something a little more offensive then "troll" for gods sake.    :rolleyes:

Now come on, you know very well what troll refers to: http://www.hitechcreations.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=001198

And dude, you've really gotta work on your apologies.

Offline Pyemia

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2001, 12:03:00 AM »
Oh I see, when I checked that message on 214thCavalear had replied.  And I see yet another smart individual was trying to make me look stupid.  As usual.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2001, 12:05:00 AM »
Where's Towd when you need him?!

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2001, 12:09:00 AM »
Who Cav?   Nah, he's not trying to make you look stupid, see.....Cav's British and us Brits sometimes have strange senses of humour that goes over everyone else's head.

Besides, surely you realise that you're looked upon as a humourous distraction right now?  I myself have laughed most heartily at some of your posts and the replies they've gotton.  For example the idea they we're all gonna get fed up with AH and move to AW.  LOL.  LMAO.  ROFLMAO in fact.  

<S>   :D  you've kept me entertained at work for 2 nights now.  Cheers.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2001, 12:10:00 AM »
..yet another smart individual was trying to make me look stupid. As usual.

Minimal effort on our part is required.

Carry on.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Steven

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://members.cox.net/barking.pig/puke.htm
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2001, 12:37:00 AM »
"Pyemia" has zero kills and zero deaths on the stats page.