Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
:rofl  🤣 :rofl One gear down.

Imagine being so stupid after 10+ years that you don't realize that's the explosion animation/disassembly for LA-7 gear.

My God, you're dense.

Quitting and luck... I think those words do not mean what you think they mean.  There was nothing to "quit" only an ego to walk away from as stated would happen.  I think between the two of us, you know who the actual lucky one is and that's why you so desperately want to prove it's not.

But keep trying to flex - it's amusing to watch. 

<edit: you also point out to me using my past glories as  :rolleyes:  - fair enough.  We're only as good as our last tour and right now (tour 291)  that stands at 3 - 3 between us and one of your wins was lucky, lol.>

Translation: "I think I could beat you, but I quit when you killed me twice because I'm not interested in ego, but I'm also going to claim that me quitting feeds your ego."

Make it make sense, brah.
Films and Screenshots / Re: Ignore
« Last post by uptown on Today at 01:55:28 PM »
The O' Club / Re: Stagflation
« Last post by RotBaron on Today at 01:55:00 PM »
Denver home “inventory” increase 😬

Not me btw.

https://twitter.com/his_eminence_j/status/1785379548638368205

Subsequent:

https://twitter.com/his_eminence_j/status/1785654852233597276

Some of these 100%+ increases are merely from 32 homes a year ago to 64 homes now, but in these small zip codes it is substantial nonetheless.

The O' Club / Re: Tornadoes
« Last post by uptown on Today at 01:50:55 PM »
I thought photobucket was free...wtf.  :rolleyes: I'm so far out of the loop it isn't even funny  :bhead

Thank you Fugi  :rock
The O' Club / Re: Tornadoes
« Last post by uptown on Today at 01:44:39 PM »

No reports of injuries or even damage as for yet, but what kinda irks me is that no sirens went off in town and the warning on my phone didn't go off until about 15 minutes after it went through.

Films and Screenshots / Re: Ignore
« Last post by uptown on Today at 01:43:15 PM »

Imagine preaching about ACM but routinely using exploits to win. Imagine boasting about your “writing”, “teaching” and “great tutorials” you make about people whom you incessantly mock, troll and disparage.

My copy of Fighter Combat doesn’t have the gear down maneuver, who stole it?

Imagine.

That’s a bad experience.

You are beholden to a book/script.   That is why you lose.

Jet fighters have speed brakes.   Same principle applies.

:ahand

(And yes, this is just a visual of the plane coming apart not the gear being down, but gear used for drag is a basic technique of airmanship in general regardless.)

Imagine preaching about ACM but routinely using exploits to win. Imagine boasting about your “writing”, “teaching” and “great tutorials” you make about people whom you incessantly mock, troll and disparage.

My copy of Fighter Combat doesn’t have the gear down maneuver, who stole it?

Imagine.

That’s a bad experience.
The only thing I've ever cared about is the kill, so there's no disappointment on my end. In fact, my opponent quitting just makes it even more satisfying TBH.
Better luck next time.

Quitting and luck... I think those words do not mean what you think they mean.  There was nothing to "quit" only an ego to walk away from as stated would happen.  I think between the two of us, you know who the actual lucky one is and that's why you so desperately want to prove it's not.

But keep trying to flex - it's amusing to watch. 

<edit: you also point out to me using my past glories as  :rolleyes:  - fair enough.  We're only as good as our last tour and right now (tour 291)  that stands at 3 - 3 between us and one of your wins was lucky, lol.>

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10