Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Films and Screenshots / Re: Masters of the Air Scenario Video/Movie
« Last post by Devil 505 on Today at 08:37:09 PM »
I wonder if it is on my part, if I didn't have the skin. What skin was it suppose to be? I can replace those scenes. I'd just have to find and remake those shots.

I don't have time to look, let me know what it was suppose to be and I'll see if I can fix that, I want authenticity.

We used "6./Jg 27" and "8./Jg 27" on the G-14 and "6./Jg 27" and "12./Jg 27" on the K-4.

The Dora squad used many skins in their group. Mostly Jg 54, but also Jg 11 and Jg 51.

Just grab them all, the files are small.  :aok

I'll check to see if the A-8's used any custom skins. Dantoo's squad usually uses the defaults.
Sorry Dolbs, unforgiveable omission, hah.

Custom Skins / Re: Next skin batch?
« Last post by xanax on Today at 08:24:03 PM »
You can download the skins from here: https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/skins/

It also seems like you have the auto skins download box checked in the hangar. That's the slowest method, but the most fool proof.

Holy crap, thanks! I have some downloading to do. I better grab a sandwich.

« Last post by Devil 505 on Today at 08:18:19 PM »
You can download the skins from here: https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/skins/

It also seems like you have the auto skins download box checked in the hangar. That's the slowest method, but the most fool proof.
refreshing to see movement.
:)
« Last post by Leisure on Today at 08:13:19 PM »
HiTech told me might be able to do the skins tomorrow morning before he does the internet upgrade, but probably on Friday.

Hello,

So the skins I've seen here that guys have painted up, all of them really good btw, are bundled up and released via a pack you can download? When I initially installed the game, I also downloaded and installed via an .exe and some extra skins then showed in the hangar. So the batch or bundle will be like that? My last question is regarding the messages that keep floating by on the radio that tell me "xxx high res. skin has been dowloaded." Where are those skins coming from? I figure I must have missed a pack somewhere or something.

Thanks

I'm hoping the skins help me fly better along with making my wreckage look more cool.
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 08:07:53 PM »
Cool stuff, a lot of the B17 footage made me feel like I was back watching the mini series.

Appreciate all of your effort that you put into this!!  :cheers:

I think that's where I got the inspiration of the shots I wanted. Seems like it had the proper effect.

I was a great zig-saw puzzle during my work down time.
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 08:04:21 PM »
I stopped at the point where the G-14's had the awful defult skin and not the skins we actually used.

I wonder if it is on my part, if I didn't have the skin. What skin was it suppose to be? I can replace those scenes. I'd just have to find and remake those shots.

I don't have time to look, let me know what it was suppose to be and I'll see if I can fix that, I want authenticity.
« Last post by Spikes on Today at 08:01:28 PM »
Cool stuff, a lot of the B17 footage made me feel like I was back watching the mini series.

Appreciate all of your effort that you put into this!!  :cheers:
« Last post by Animl-AW on Today at 07:46:11 PM »
I stopped at the point where the G-14's had the awful defult skin and not the skins we actually used.

Ya, I noticed in several instances. Not much I can do about that. I only had 2 other film contributors. I was on Allies side. Not all 17s had proper skins. Was kinda bummed about that myself.
I used what I had. I was hoping when we started everyone would be properly suited up,... across the board many were not. <shrug> I really needed that to happen to make it authentic looking. I know in 4th Ftr Grp, we all tried to make sure we did.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10