Author Topic: How do you upload nose art????????  (Read 452 times)

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
How do you upload nose art????????
« on: May 15, 2004, 02:22:18 AM »
how do you upload nose art??????????:confused:

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2004, 02:26:00 AM »
it gets sent into htc for approval 1st
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2004, 03:05:47 AM »
i did that what next i cant get it to upload its say need to put jetb123.bmp in squads dir:confused:

Offline MaddogJoe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2004, 07:59:01 AM »
In your AcesHigh folder on your computer is one called "squads" Once you've made your nose art...making sure it is 64x64, 256 color bmp, anything other than that and you will get a crash to desktop when you load it up.... stick it in there. Then go on line, and navigate to the "upload noseart" on the notebook and up,load it by browsing to it on your computer. I think Skuzzy checks the nose art once a week or so and if its approved he'll add it. You won't know its in till you happen to spot it on the plane.... jump in a bomber and use F3 to take a look and see if it on.

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2004, 02:54:07 PM »
do i have to be in the MA to load cause i am trying it in the dueling and it keeps saying place jetb123.bmp in the squads dir:(

Offline MaddogJoe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2004, 03:12:08 PM »
don't know, don't much hang out in DA  :(

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2004, 03:50:59 PM »
Jetb, I think you actually have to have a squad to upload the nose art. If it isn't uploading in the DA, have you formed your squad there yet?

From the tower click on club (on the clip board) and see if your squad is active in the DA. If its not, just form it there and then click on upload noseart.

If you still can't upload it check to make sure that it is in the squads folder  (program files--->HTC--->>Aces High---> squads), and that it is 64 x 64 and 256 colours. It will be listed as Jetb123.bmp

If it ain't there, put it there.

If it is there, it may just be awaiting approval.  Patience is the answer there.

cheers,
RTR
The Damned

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2004, 04:29:19 PM »
yeah i made the squad must be waiting approval:aok

Offline Flit

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2004, 01:05:44 AM »
Make sure you have renamed it whatever your cpid is(as in my cpid is "Flit", had to rename the noseart to "Flit.bmp", then put in the squads folder

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2004, 02:21:58 AM »
alright i have done all of that but it still wont upload hitech hasnt sent me back nothing about nose art i sent them:(

Offline MaddogJoe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2004, 06:01:59 AM »
....and HTC will not send you anything. Skuzzy will get around to looking at the art SOMEDAY and then if its approved will add it in. It takes time, and with the start of AH2 approuching it may take longer due to everyone being busy.

Pataince young grasshopper !!! One day you will log on and check the side of your plane/vehicle and you will see it.... this is the only way you'll know because HTC will not send you a note about it.... and you will be pleased!:D

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2004, 02:50:07 AM »
thanks guys i got it my stupid but was saving it as a gif file:o  not as i bip file well gtg thanks all:p