Author Topic: Hate FedEx right now!  (Read 456 times)

Offline kevykev56

• Silver Member
Hate FedEx right now!
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2005, 04:41:11 PM »
Originally posted by Ohio43
I deal with shipping every day at work.  One problem you may have encountered was the parts people may have got the package out to Fed-Ex after their normal delivery time window.  Fed-Ex may be calling your "overnight" package as being the night you went to go get it..hence the "overnight" means you get it the morning after the second night.

This wasnt the case. The tracking info on the webpage said, Estimated Arrival 15 Feb 05 at 4:30PM.

Well It finally arrived at 3:30Pm on the 16th. I still havent heard back from MWave on this. I will give them until tomorrow afternoon and then I will call them about it. I really dont think I should pay this premium If they are not going to deliver.

I have had great success with FedEx and the BBT in the past with only a few failures. However FedEx has been terrible in the last year. OMG at work they really screwed me last March. I like the BBT much better but they didnt offer next day or I would have used them. Oh well Lessons learned.
RHIN0 Retired C.O. Sick Puppies Squadron

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
2 ways to react - anger OR
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2005, 08:27:50 PM »
Anticipation

usually best part of just about everything
« Last Edit: February 17, 2005, 06:03:45 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline RTStuka

• Silver Member
Hate FedEx right now!
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2005, 08:33:14 PM »
Yes but waiting is the hardest part.