Author Topic: Mexican Military on Standby in Response to Minutemen  (Read 5854 times)

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Mexican Military on Standby in Response to Minutemen
« Reply #330 on: April 09, 2005, 12:47:02 PM »
Originally posted by 6GunUSMC
Exactly... radical action on the borders now may help avert something horrible like that!  No-one wants to see it, but it will happen eventually if things continue the way they are going.

Radical change in the leniency with which we treat employers would be cheaper and more effective.

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #331 on: April 09, 2005, 12:47:37 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE
Laz, if we shut off the jobs and the benifits to all illegals, that'd be considered racism and descrimination against "migrant" workers.

Mexico wouldn't support that any more than they support the Minute Men.

So?

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #332 on: April 09, 2005, 12:48:17 PM »
Originally posted by Elfie
Of course he is, you disagree with him :) Now GET IN THE MORON BIN!!  :D

Is it lonely in there? :)

culero ~smooooch~

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #333 on: April 09, 2005, 03:34:02 PM »
Originally posted by culero
~smooooch~

FLAMER!

Hey culero... check your email please.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 05:17:53 PM by Tumor »
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #334 on: April 09, 2005, 06:28:43 PM »
Originally posted by Tumor
FLAMER!

Hey culero... check your email please.

Back at ya, and on it (seeing if we can get a web mirror set up).

Keep it safe bro.

culero

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #335 on: April 09, 2005, 06:43:47 PM »
Originally posted by culero
Back at ya, and on it (seeing if we can get a web mirror set up).

Keep it safe bro.

culero

AWESOME!!... thanks bro!
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #336 on: April 10, 2005, 10:26:43 AM »
nuke... if you shut down jobs for all illegals regarless of race creed color religion or gender... if it were a national 5 day waiting period.... how would that be discrimination?

I understand your point in light of current PC thinking but... what is worse.... massacres and war or a little name calling?

My thinking is that what you suggest will lead to thousands of needless deaths with no solution to the problem.   In fact... only the most ruthless will make it here under your plan... survival of the fittest... in this case... survival of the worst.

Under my plan... the politician will garner the vote of the hispanic legals who see their own hard work going southj down the drain.

I don't really care what Fox thinks or pretends to think...  

lazs

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #337 on: April 10, 2005, 01:32:00 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
nuke... if you shut down jobs for all illegals regarless of race creed color religion or gender... if it were a national 5 day waiting period.... how would that be discrimination?

I understand your point in light of current PC thinking but... what is worse.... massacres and war or a little name calling?

My thinking is that what you suggest will lead to thousands of needless deaths with no solution to the problem.   In fact... only the most ruthless will make it here under your plan... survival of the fittest... in this case... survival of the worst.

Under my plan... the politician will garner the vote of the hispanic legals who see their own hard work going southj down the drain.

lazs

~golf clap~

Hear hear.

culero

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #338 on: April 10, 2005, 01:45:47 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2

lazs

Yeah, I know people would call it racism because that's what they labeled Arizona's law barring illegals from government assistance.

Laz, I thought  my idea was close to what your idea is. Maybe not. Here is what I would like to see:

1. Stop all forms of government assistance to all illegals
2. punish employers who hire them
3. deport every illegal as they are found

As a side goal, I would want our borders sealed as much as humanly possibl in order to secure our country against possible terrorists trying to walk in..

If you elliminate any one of those three, then the job won't get done correctly or fairly. For instance, you can't allow the government to give assistance to illegals and then turn around and punish people who hire them without having a double standard.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #339 on: April 10, 2005, 03:37:45 PM »
It's just like guncontrol, we don't need new laws, just enforce the one that we allready have.

The immigration laws of the US are allready ridiculously strenuos. Hell, look at frenchy's case. If we make it so difficult to become an american, where are the new americans going to come from? Half of the ones being produced here aren't any damn good.

Funny thing is, the nationalistic xenophobe racist see's no problem with companies like walmart taking jobs away from americans and outsourcing to inhumane sweat shops and prison camps over seas.

But if they try to circumvent legal barriers to try to improve their families welfare on their way to becoming full citizens, well whoopee that's just immoral. And we should shoot those beaners at the border, before they try to breed our daughters!

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #340 on: April 10, 2005, 03:53:37 PM »
It's just like guncontrol, we don't need new laws, just enforce the one that we allready have.

Thats exactly it. There is precious little being done to stop the flood of illegals into this country.

1. Stop all forms of government assistance to all illegals

There was a Mexican family in Thornton CO (part of the Metro area) that bought a house with a Federal loan....they were here illegally. How the heck did that go through?? From news stories that came out it apparently isnt all that uncommon.

2. punish employers who hire them

You dont hear about employers being fined/jailed for hiring illegals very often.

3. deport every illegal as they are found

I agree completely. It should also be far easier to deport them immediately.

As a side goal, I would want our borders sealed as much as humanly possibl in order to secure our country against possible terrorists trying to walk in..

Google this. This threat is HUGE! Sealing the border against terrorists has the added advantages of stopping the flood of people who walk/drive over the border as well as stopping the illegal drugs as well.

If you elliminate any one of those three, then the job won't get done correctly or fairly. For instance, you can't allow the government to give assistance to illegals and then turn around and punish people who hire them without having a double standard.

Exactly. Some here think that by simply punishing employers the problem will just magically vanish. That is rediculous given the extreme poverty levels in Mexico.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.