Author Topic: Mexican Military on Standby in Response to Minutemen  (Read 5860 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Mexican Military on Standby in Response to Minutemen
« Reply #285 on: April 07, 2005, 06:49:42 PM »
Elfie,

We dont have 10-20 million legal tax generating jobs to support these people. If we did no legal american worker would be on unemployment right now. The deterioration of the the affected states will contiue. The federal government does not have the funds to subsidise these states for this on going bleed out.

Allowing them to stay and making them blanket legal will only generate a larger flood looking for the same thing. And the same bleed out of state resources will escalate. Trying to punish american employers will simply cause them to find new tactics to maintain the lucritive prophit margins. Looking the other way will continue the bleed out and devaluation of the pay scale in any market place they can move into. The same way diaseses take advantage of biosystems untill they kill them.

This is not the migrant workers of yeaster year or even the illegals of 25 years ago. This is a human wave that no longer wants to assimalate. They want the resources available above the border and to recreate the failed incompatable culture to our 21st century culture that has initiated their illegal entry into our country.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #286 on: April 07, 2005, 06:55:09 PM »
Originally posted by GreenCloud
Akak..are you a mexican?...You have soem nationalist pride that allows you to accept illegals over here?...great..

Beannnnners eat Beans...

BEaaaaners..will Kick you in the Face..
"Chong"

I'm an American of Mexican descent.  Do you have a problem with that?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #287 on: April 07, 2005, 06:58:47 PM »
I don't disagree with you Bustr. Something needs to be done about this and soon imo. I don't believe the problem is solely or even mostly the fault of employers.

You're right about them not wanting to assimilate into our society. They just want to work here and send money back to Mexico so their families can live well.

If they want to immigrate to the US *legally* I have no problems with that. Get rid of the illegals, they cost our economy far to much.

Go ahead Ack-Ack and Culero, call me a bigot I dont really care :)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #288 on: April 07, 2005, 07:22:59 PM »
This is beyond bigotry.

It is now reaching a proportion and severity that American Citizens have to start making some very hard decisions about what quality of life they wish to live in the next 10-20 years.

Looking the other way with these illegals can only be supported by higher taxes and a failing quality and standard of public services and infrastructure along with emergence of diaseases not seen in the US for decades or ever. The very same issues that are endemic in the countries they are fleeing.

Hand in hand with this will be accepting increased crime rates, high dropout rates from school including the high rates of unemployment in dropouts. This also increases crime rates. All direct factors in finacially breaking the states hosting or harboring them.

You may wish to consider the motives of those calling you a bigot in the face of MOUNTAINS of easy to research data proving this very destructive threat to our way of life.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #289 on: April 07, 2005, 08:06:37 PM »
Originally posted by bustr
This is not the migrant workers of yeaster year or even the illegals of 25 years ago. This is a human wave that no longer wants to assimalate. They want the resources available above the border and to recreate the failed incompatable culture to our 21st century culture that has initiated their illegal entry into our country.

Now you're going from being wrong and humorous to being wrong and redicilous.

"No longer wants to assimilate?" Go tell that to my local Junior College- thier most popular night school courses are Conversational English, filled up almost exclusively by Mexicans doing thier damndest to assimilate.

And the biggest "problem" in my neighborhood are white tweakers who steal anything not nailed down and thier welfare collecting "old ladies." They're the ones the police are called out to visit bout twice a week- my Mexican neighbors hit the sack early cause they have to get up in the morning and go to work.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #290 on: April 07, 2005, 08:13:30 PM »
You may wish to consider the motives of those calling you a bigot in the face of MOUNTAINS of easy to research data proving this very destructive threat to our way of life.

I suspect that those calling others bigots have/had relatives here illegally.
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #291 on: April 07, 2005, 09:51:41 PM »
Originally posted by Elfie
I suspect that those calling others bigots have/had relatives here illegally.

Suspect all you want, you're wrong.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #292 on: April 07, 2005, 10:00:32 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
Suspect all you want, you're wrong.

ack-ack

It's not like I expect anyone to admit it, and if they did, my money says Immigration would be getting a call :D

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #293 on: April 07, 2005, 10:26:02 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
snip
Continue to punish everyone who breaks the law but concentrate on the strategy that would do the most good with the least harm.

lazs

Bingo.

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #294 on: April 07, 2005, 10:28:26 PM »
Keep talking like that Bustr and you too will become a bigot like the rest of us :)

He sounds more like a moron ~shrug~

culero (yeah, we really wanna have an environment like China)
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #295 on: April 07, 2005, 10:31:10 PM »
I don't disagree with you Bustr. Something needs to be done about this and soon imo. I don't believe the problem is solely or even mostly the fault of employers.
snip

You've now officially joined bustr in the moron bin.

culero (employers provide illegal jobs for financial gain, but that isn't mostly their fault. Check.)

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #296 on: April 07, 2005, 10:33:44 PM »
snip
You're right about them not wanting to assimilate into our society. They just want to work here and send money back to Mexico so their families can live well.

~coughBScough~

culero (knows what he's talking about, you obviously don't)

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #297 on: April 07, 2005, 10:35:48 PM »
It's not like I expect anyone to admit it, and if they did, my money says Immigration would be getting a call :D

Nope, I'm about as gringo as it gets.

I'm just not ignorant.

culero

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #298 on: April 07, 2005, 10:39:17 PM »
Readers of history know that when the great figure of God, or the phrase 'to protect our way of life' appears in a controversy, the shooting cannot be far off.

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #299 on: April 07, 2005, 10:42:32 PM »
Originally posted by Rolex
Readers of history know that when the great figure of God, or the phrase 'to protect our way of life' appears in a controversy, the shooting cannot be far off.

Shades of KristallNacht.

culero