Author Topic: Help Please!!  (Read 293 times)

Offline Jack16

• Nickel Member
Help Please!!
« on: June 15, 2007, 09:11:58 PM »
Ok i made a terrain and i understand you have to check to see if everything is ok with the object report. I click the object report button and the TE crashes. There is also another thing with the sky. I'm not sure if it is a bug or anything, but the sky is always at night and the stars and moon are flashing by very rapidly. I've tried the time bar thing but it doesn't work. I also downloaded it again but the problem still persists. Can anyone tell me what is wrong and if I can fix it?:noid

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Help Please!!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 02:38:00 PM »
Jack, I hope you don't feel you're being ignored but you really don't give enough information about what you've done before the object report to even begin to guess what the problem is.

So far as the other problem with the sky, a little reading and you would have found this, which may or may not be similar to your problem....
http://forums.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=205502
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.