Author Topic: Rubber Bullets new version?  (Read 410 times)

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
Rubber Bullets new version?
« on: August 27, 2007, 07:54:35 AM »
Just curious, but is anyone having any issues with "Rubber Bullets" after the new version? Just seems that Ill get saddled up, and let fly, with not the results that I am looking for.
Also I remember someone had posted about a hardware setting that may be effecting it. If anyone has any input greatly appreciated. Just want to double check my vid settings also. I have 6600 256mb, frame rate I cant complain. about 50 in heavy traffic, and up to 75 mostly. Hasnt been an issue, before, so I was just wondering.

Thanks
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline jazzman1315

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 08:44:50 AM »
I've had no change. (Which is funny for me, 'cause it's always my computer's fault....ha ha.) Actually my hit percentage has gone up with my trying out some other planes and doing still more reading and practicing.

See ya up...:aok

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 08:46:00 AM »
I wondered the same thing yesterday when I saddled up behind a 109-E in a SpitV and let loose 3 or 4x . No smoke, no plane parts letting loose, no nothing.
The funny thing was seeing all the hit sprites landing on the 109...I know I was putting ammo all over this aircraft.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 09:53:15 AM »