Author Topic: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles  (Read 925 times)

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2008, 04:58:32 PM »
I liked it

Cute Terminator.  All bionic, eh?  (Sly grin)

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2008, 09:08:16 PM »
lols, they just had to have a scene where they imply she has a working vagina.

"You seem...different"

*eats chip*

"I am."

Cripes.

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2008, 09:14:25 PM »
Im telling ya its gonna turn out she was a fembot that would "hookup" with resistance fighters and kill em while thay are at their...shall we say most vulnerable as a man can be.

Think about it, whats the best way to kill off soldiers, male soldiers?
introduce a pretty, petite seemingly helpless young woman that desires you as a man, go out into the forest or wherever and a few minutes later....the cute, pretty girl comes out alone looking for her next target. Ingenious really. probably take out a whole battalion in one night :t
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2008, 09:16:12 PM »
There were a couple of lines that were absolutely horrible (Class dismissed!?! come on), but overall I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the next one.  

I hope they can make the robots more robot-y though... the original movies did a good job of selling Arnold and T1000 as not quite human, and I didn't get that feel from the new bad guy robot.

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2008, 10:24:07 AM »
I liked it. More than anything, I liked that my teen boys sat & watched something at the same time that I did. :)  Interesting enough that I'd watch more episodes though.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2008, 10:28:06 AM »
I like that when the robots fight, they have zero emotion on the faces.  That's good, that's consistent.

I don't like how the girl robot acts when she's not fighting.  Hesitating, glancing around...  Terminators don't slouch around.  They deliver action and terror with confidence.  They don't 'show up' somewhere, they _arrive_.  T3 wasn't a great movie, but the girlinator in that had this down.

I keep waiting for this new terminator girl robot to say things like "What is this emotion 'love' you speak of?"
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2008, 10:35:29 AM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
I like that when the robots fight, they have zero emotion on the faces.  That's good, that's consistent.

I don't like how the girl robot acts when she's not fighting.  Hesitating, glancing around...  Terminators don't slouch around.  They deliver action and terror with confidence.  They don't 'show up' somewhere, they _arrive_.  T3 wasn't a great movie, but the girlinator in that had this down.

I keep waiting for this new terminator girl robot to say things like "What is this emotion 'love' you speak of?"

I didn't like it how they switched  her character to fit what John thought she was.

First, when John thought she was a little school girl she was all bubbly; walked & talked normal.  Then once John knew she was a robot she went blank.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 10:50:42 AM by texasmom »
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2008, 12:49:23 PM »
2nd episode was better than the first.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.